I've Asked This Q? On Another Forum

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
I've Asked This Q? On Another Forum

But as yet I've had no reply!

Its this , when I go into a game and press the Start Button to bring up the ingame menu screen, my screen goes blank? The game is still playing in the background and (it would seem?) that if the ball goes out of play or the cpu team has scored the game will come back up.. And anytime after this happens when I hit the Start Button to bring up the ingame menu, it works just fine ..

It seem just to be that first time after you start a new game, once the screen goes blank and then comes back up again, the start button works and the screen shows the ingame menu?

Anyone know why this happens or how I can fix it ..

Because sometimes when I've pressed the start button for the 1st time and the screen goes blank, it stays that way and I (hit Alt+Enter) to Window it and then close it down..

Its annoying, I like to play on the Wide Cam and when I first go into the PES5 demo, I never know if the screen will come back up or stay blank..

I have the same problem often when a player gets hurt the screen goes all black but i can still hear the sound of the crowd but alt+enter doesent work so the only option is too shut down the computer.

This was not about the crash from injured players, this is about when I go into PES5 for the 1st time ! I pick my team and switch of the injury icon , then start the game. The team is lined up for kickoff I start the game then I press the start button to go into the ingame menu to change the default cam setting to Wide, as soon as I press the start button the screen goes blank, but the game has not crashed you can still here the crowd noise. So I hit the start button again to un-pause the game and I usually find that if the ball goes out of play or the cpu team scores a goal, the blank screen clears and I can see the players again!

Once that happens , the strange thing is that anytime after that inital start button press when the screen goes blank, when I press the start button again, it brings up the menu without the screen turning blank ..

The screen only goes blank with the very 1st press of the start button, if the blank screen clears by itself, then any press of the start button after that, the game stops and the menu can be see...

I can't figure it out ???

Back
Top Bottom