1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

It's Just One Of Them Day's......

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Muncey, 18 September 2006.

1. Muncey

Muncey Non-League

22 April 2006
    Is it me or do you get them day's where your luck gets worse and worse?

I was playing online and it was chelsea vs barca. I was chelsea.

Shevy hit the bar from inside the box, i then hit the post with lampard. Joe cole came one on one and hit the keeper. Ballack was around the penalty spot, one on one with keeper and missed. Missed a few more easy shots that went just past the post. THEN i missed a penalty.

The person i was playing scored a seriously flucky goal. I thought it couldn't get any worse, i was wrong.

I scored by taking on 4 players with lampard and scoring. It was full time 1-1. I clicked begin extra time.... nothing was happening.... then....

"CONNECTION LOST". I was dominating the game all the way through and i thought i may have a chance of winning if my luck changed in et but clearly not, it decided to disconnect me.

Anybody else have one of these days? :(

http://theukgaff.spreebb.com/index.php

2. oheimeryd

oheimeryd Non-League

27 July 2005
    You were Chlski, you deserved to lose

3. CLaM21

CLaM21 Guest

seriously..not to be rude or anything..i dont think many people care about how it went for you :p and everyone has bad days..even the pope and the queen of england :) wait but i dont think that Micheal Jackson has bad days :p