Is WE:PES2007 even coming out for the PC?

Like you I'm waiting patiently for it too.

Patience pays.

The excitement is intense!

Last edited:
Exactly, which is why I am trying to get my hands on this patch, but so far no one answers my call.

:-(

WE:PES2007 correspondence with PES6:

0_sound is exactly the same that pes6
e_sound is exactly the same that pes6

e_text is different with pes6 (only in the previews ball´s images in the correspondence files)

0_text ( you add in number 404 to file from pes6 and you´ll have the file for wepes2007)

If you want,to add me to msn...i have patch the afs files for this game yet in a 80%

Can you provide me with a link to this supergoal patch?

You can probably find it through a google search, a search here, or a search in pesfan's forums.

Best of luck to ya. but you could just give your team all 99s for stats and full stars, since it is the same thing.

You can probably find it through a google search, a search here, or a search in pesfan's forums.

Best of luck to ya. but you could just give your team all 99s for stats and full stars, since it is the same thing.

It's actually not the 99 stats I'm looking for, but the overall patch with the kits and all the goodies.

Any posibility to run the game with 3danalyse? :roll:

My videocard is old....and 3danalyse need file .exe ....but i´m emulate imaging .mdf

Any solution,please?

The kitserver has a feature like 3danalyse. You can turn it on in the kload.cfg. It's documentet in the manual.html in docs-folder

The kitserver has a feature like 3danalyse. You can turn it on in the kload.cfg. It's documentet in the manual.html in docs-folder

Ohhhh its true,i know this part but i dont remenber it thanks Doncerveza.

Everything perfect..but i cant use balls from kitserver...my game crash :(

I will wait to crack for this game...

Any fix for faces and hairs on kitserver 6.5.1 for WEPES2007?

Last edited:
Now that PES editor v.6.0.4 is out, you can convert any option file from PES6 pc to WE PES 2007 pc...

Download PES editor 6.0.4 (JAVA)...

Compulsion write:

20/4/07 - PES Editor 6.0.4

Conversion to and from the PC US version of PES is now possible. Previously the editor couldn't tell the difference between US and Euro PC files, now conversion (and also import/export of kits/players) will work correctly if your US PC file is named KONAMI-WIN32WEXUOPT

Now requires Java 6, so you may need to update your Java (check the downloads page for a link).

4/3/07 - PES Save Converter 6.0.2

Fixes a bug in 6.0.1 which made it think that all files opened were US files, thus causing Euro to Euro replay conversions to have messed up appearances.
25/2/07 - PES Save Converter 6.0.1

* Now works with saves from the US version of PES. Uses the same face/hair conversion methods used by PES Editor.
* Shows information for replay saves - teams, scorer, etc.
* Corrects time stamp when converting PS2>PC.

25/2/07 - PES Editor 6.0.3

* US <> European conversion/importing improved to address the problems described for 6.0.2. Now converts many special/preset faces/hair correctly. If a player's special/preset face can't be converted he will be set to use his edit face instead. Special hair which can't be converted will be set to #20.
* Now works with .psu saves.

9/2/07 - PES Editor 6.0.2

Now works with US version of the game.

The European and US versions of the game use different sets of player face graphics:

* Converting OFs from European to US format (or US to European) will result in incorrect player appearances and possibly even cause the game to crash.
* Importing player/s from European to US OFs (or US to European) will result in incorrect player appearances and possibly even cause the game to crash.

9/2/07 - Editor hanging while loading problem

This problem affects some people but not others, it seems to be caused by a bug in recent updates of Java 5 (definitely affects update 9, and probably 10 also).

* The solution is to remove all Java 5 updates from your PC, and then install Java 5 update 6.

(Its the JRE you want, not the JDK)
* Alternatively you could try the new Java 6 which seems to have fixed the bug:

(Java Runtime Environment JRE 6)
* Some Windows visual themes may also cause this problem.

14/11/06 - PES Save Converter 6

New tool for Windows XP, Java NOT required for this one. Converts PES6 save files PS2<>PC.
14/11/06 - PES Editor 6.0.1

* Fixes a minor bug when replacing an existing emblem
* Mac users can now use ctrl + click to simulate a right click

27/10/06 - PES Editor 6

If you've not used my editors before - read the PES Editor page for an introduction, and also the editor's built in help pages for more details on how to use it.

Users of my PES5 Editor - you'll know what to expect, grab it now from the downloads page, the only notable changes are a couple of new options for importing individual players, and an option to list duplicate players.

thanx Energia :)

But i have a problem with OF....because the comments of match says for example: results 2-1 when really go 1-0 and somethings so.

What can i do,mate?

thanx Energia :)

But i have a problem with OF....because the comments of match says for example: results 2-1 when really go 1-0 and somethings so.

What can i do,mate?

after conversion by PES editor?!? :shock:

yes mate :(

i convert my OF from PES6 and then i imported dats from other OF as stats,names cups,etc...and the comments returns extrange :(

what i don't understand is how this damn topic got so big?
i mean the topic says is WE:PES2007 coming out for the PC?
so that means someone that has some information should just post when they heard the game is coming out for PC and than that is it close the topic.
all this prolonged talk doesn't make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom