Is WE:PES2007 even coming out for the PC?

PES7

NTSC Regions

Accross North America and other NTSC regions the game is due for release in February 2007 on Playstation 2, XBox 360, PSP, DS and PC.

PAL Regions

I called up an EBGames store here in Canada today and asked if they were getting WI2007 for PC soon. And the guy said YES, soon. He said he wasn't sure exactly when, but that it should be in store by next week. He also said the price would be $49.99 CAD.
But realizing that the guy's computer system might not have been updated since Konami canceled the North American version, I decided to call another branch and ask someone else. The other guy simply said it wasn't in store, and that he was not sure if they were getting it.
So I'm kinda excited, but am afraid of getting my hopes up...
Just letting you ppl know.

If anyone could call their local stores and try and find out too, we might be in a better position to judge

Cheers

Found in Konami America website

03. 6.07
Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 Coming to PC this Month

The hit soccer simulation Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 is headed to the PC later this month! Currently available on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®2 system, PSP® system and Nintendo DS™, the PC version of the game features all the realistic gameplay and lifelike animations the series is known for. Keep your eyes here for more information on Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for the PC!

heh, well its available for download, so im assuming we'll be able to get it in stores soon :D

How is this game different from pes6 ? Ive checked screenshots etc and looks the same game.So is it worth buying when i got pes6 and pes5 already

I played WE:PES 2007. my first impression for it was "shit!! what on earth is different from PES6? only changed logos and sponsor?"

but after playing a couple of games, like seppovich, it also feels somewhat different to me. For examples, passing of PES 2007is more faster than that of PES 6. and overall game speed also gets faster than PES6.

Anyone elso who have tried it who has something to say about difference from PES6?

How about freekicks (which are insanely hard in PES6), have they changed?

OK. I've played a few games and the first thing you will notice is that it's easier overall against the PC than in PES6. Passing is faster and IMO more accurate. Shots also fly faster, so it easier to score from further out and from sharper angles. Dribbling seems to be even easier than PES6, as poor dribblers are still pretty good at getting past people. These elements all combine to speed up the gameplay almost to the point of it being 'arcadey'. You also win more midfield headers than before. The PC AI has become worse, however. On defence, they leave players unmarked often in around the box so it easier to slip them through via a throughball. They also seem less potent on offence and it is easier to take the ball off of them. The keepers apear to be a bit better, but in general, it is easier to score due to the faster shots.

Overall, like i have already mentioned, the game feels easier but not in a good way. I've won every game so far quite handily on 5*/top level. It looks like Konami dumbed down the game for the N.A. market.

OK. I've played a few games and the first thing you will notice is that it's easier overall against the PC than in PES6. Passing is faster and IMO more accurate. Shots also fly faster, so it easier to score from further out and from sharper angles. Dribbling seems to be even easier than PES6, as poor dribblers are still pretty good at getting past people. These elements all combine to speed up the gameplay almost to the point of it being 'arcadey'. You also win more midfield headers than before. The PC AI has become worse, however. On defence, they leave players unmarked often in around the box so it easier to slip them through via a throughball. They also seem less potent on offence and it is easier to take the ball off of them. The keepers apear to be a bit better, but in general, it is easier to score due to the faster shots.

Overall, like i have already mentioned, the game feels easier but not in a good way. I've won every game so far quite handily on 5*/top level. It looks like Konami dumbed down the game for the N.A. market.

I agree...The gameplay feels more fluid but it is definitely easier and same here I won every game on the highest level with some ridiculous results.

This is bad news

If i was u guys id just get PES cause kitserver has been specificaly made for it more and robbie said that he probably wont do anythin more on kitserver untill the summer, or is there no problems with kitserver and WE:PES2007 ?

Hm how about player vs. player? Is that better or worse? I just played a game against the computer, I think it was a bit less frustrating that PES6, because the passes were faster and imo more realistic. But I have not played enough to make a final verdict.

By the way, kitserver does NOT work on WE2007, so unless this is fixed, I am not going to use it, since I just cant use the game without kitserver...

Last edited:
i have this game ,and after i had play some matchs....say that there is a little diference in gameplay with Pes6, but its very similar to pes6.

-OF and tounaments save in pes6 work in WE2007.
-0_sound is the same than pes6
-e_sound is the same than pes6
-s_text pes6 not work in we2007,(problem with some files)
0_text we2007 is more big than pes6(number files aren´t than sames exactly)

See you.
I will go to give you more information. :)

pes6 OF doesn't work in we2007 because players id are different.

anyone know were to find a good OF?

yes,OF work mate.

You have only to use Pesfan editor 6 , open WE option file and open a secund OF and import your dats from OF PES6 ..is easy.

I had to do it yet...and work perfectly ;)

Back
Top Bottom