1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is there no way to get Ronaldinho,Adriano to your team in ML?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mafia6, 7 November 2007.

1. mafia6

mafia6 Non-League

13 February 2007
    even with the tem popularity at S rating i still cant get big players like gerrard, ronaldinho, adriano to come....the negotiation chances always turn up as 0 at the side. any idea how to fix it? frustrating really as i cant get the likes of gattuso and gerrard to come to my team no matter how much points i have...:(

2. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    you propably have to win champions league and in next season after you should have a chance...

3. JoeyRation

JoeyRation Non-League

25 October 2006
    Egypt
    Offering contracts for just 1 year used to increase my chances in PES6.
    Did you try loans?

4. drugfree

drugfree Banned

24 August 2006
    Northern Ireland Belfast
    Linfield
    i got gerrard for 30000

5. koray

koray Non-League

6 August 2003
    Turkey
    How can you do that?

I am trying for two days and offer him 50000 but no chance.My team is S rating also...

6. Emanuel

Emanuel Portuguese

27 December 2006
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Real Madrid & Benfica
    Switch Master League difficulty to the easiest option. Then you can buy who you want and play with your ML team online :)

7. koray

koray Non-League

6 August 2003
    Turkey
    Yes,I also think that way; when the season end I switch the ML difficulty to very easy and match difficulty to beginner but still no luck.Gerrard always 0.

Changing the ML difficulty makes no difference for the transfers...(At least for me..)

Is there anyone can get Gerrard in the first season?

8. jimmy9

jimmy9 Non-League

26 October 2007
    u want gerrard,i get it with trading gilardino...:D

9. tenken1013

tenken1013 Non-League

1 November 2007
    i got villa and fernando torres for free really cheap cuz their contract ended lol