Is there any lag in online play?

MasterM

League 2
14 July 2003
HI
I bought the 360 version of pes6, but i just cant stand it. Maybe its because of the shitty 360 d-pad or cuz its so stripped down, i dont know.
But anyway i want to buy the pc version so i can play with the good ol ps2 pad and patches!
The good thing about the 360 version though is that you can play lagfree. Is this the same on the pc version? Or is it the same like pes5 where host and client changes during second half and you play 1 half lagfree and the other with lag?

HI
I bought the 360 version of pes6, but i just cant stand it. Maybe its because of the shitty 360 d-pad or cuz its so stripped down, i dont know.
But anyway i want to buy the pc version so i can play with the good ol ps2 pad and patches!
The good thing about the 360 version though is that you can play lagfree. Is this the same on the pc version? Or is it the same like pes5 where host and client changes during second half and you play 1 half lagfree and the other with lag?

same as pes5 pc version...lag lag and then some more.
in fact it's worse then pes5 since so many months after the release the servers are still very dodgy.

On the pes6 box it is mentioned : improved online play.

Havent got a clue what they are talking about :P

well, in all honesty i have to say that 2vs2 is a nice addition.
Just too bad that there is no option for online play via direct IP. The Konami servers are just plain bad and down all the time.

Konami screwed up big time.

I suggest you learn the x-box controls and live happily and lagfree ever after

Back
Top Bottom