1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is There an Option file for WE9 for Xbox.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by redmanc, 9 February 2006.

1. redmanc

redmanc Non-League

21 December 2005
    Ok i've looked at the DL section but can't work out if there for Xbox or PS2.
    I'm after one for the Xbox, any help please !

Thanks in advance.

2. tom10

tom10 League 2

26 December 2004
    Norway
    Hi..

I've DL K-patch 1.1 update for WE, and there's a OF, but this one is supposed to be used with this patch, i.e. I think maybe faces and so on may be screwed up if you use this on a prestine WE. But if you wan't to try it here's where you can get it:

http://www.speedyshare.com/436947899.html

3. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    theres a re-rate option file for WE9 and PES5 over at soccergaming.tv forums in the WE/PES5 section

4. watson

watson Scottish "Serge Le Dizet"

23 August 2005
    La Beaujoire Fontaine
    Nantes and Landreau
    my file is for WE9 Xbox

5. JPiper0414

JPiper0414 Guest

and where can we get your file watson? also do you need a modded xbox to use your file?

Last edited by a moderator: 28 February 2006