Is there an editing section regarding the in-game editor ?

..: Hunter :..

Non-League
5 February 2005
I've just been browsing about, but all I can find is patches and option files, which isn't what I'm looking for. I'm a 360 user, and my console isn't modded so I'm editing the kits manually. I was hoping there would be a section with templates to help me edit the teams but I just can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction (if we have that section here). Tar.

PS: Will Konami's update in 2 weeks time overwrite my current option file thus erasing all the kits I've edited ?

Tar again.

yes konamis patch will, its a complete update, with a few more licensed teams like atletico madrid and a whole squad update all round, so obviously it will

yes konamis patch will, its a complete update, with a few more licensed teams like atletico madrid and a whole squad update all round, so obviously it will

I don't see any reason why it would affect other parts of the game. The editing parts are separate and you'll still have your own OF on the HDD/MU which may not get overwritten.

If you still have the Option File it will still overwrite whatever's set on the game as soon as you load it (except for the newly licensed team kits which will presumably become uneditable).

It's only where new players are created (and even they could be ADDED to the db not overwriting existing ones) that there might be an issue if you've used the slots for someone else. The transfers of existing players won't make any difference because the player code is the key, and that can move to another team without affecting the database overall.

Back
Top Bottom