1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is there a way to save an option file to the mp3

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Del Piero 10, 10 August 2007.

1. Del Piero 10

Del Piero 10 Non-League

7 August 2007
    Is there a way? I have an option file with all transfers and with fernandos and others latest patch. So is there any way to upload it to my pc with an mp3.

2. salad

salad Non-League

24 March 2005
    dude, u don't make any sense! what exactly is the question? how do u upload an option file to ur pc with an mp3? what the hell is that that you're asking?

3. luizfernando

luizfernando HCB HexaCampeãoBrasileiro

17 February 2006
    São Paulo, Brasil
    São Paulo F.C.
    Yes!!! Use CODEBREAKER

4. Del Piero 10

Del Piero 10 Non-League

7 August 2007
    I meant to plug an mp3 in the playstation 2 and then copy the save from the memory card into it. Just like those things you can buy.

5. djdoc

djdoc Guest

MP3 Player? possibly not mate depends on if its compatible with AR MAX as that allows you to use USB drives to transfer save games. Hope this helps more than some of the other responses you got.