1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is There A Thicker Hair Diet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chris Davies, 18 November 2006.

1. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    :(

I'm sure there must be at least a handful of people on Evo-Web suffering from this. When I popped out of my mother twenty-odd years ago, I had a barnet like an afro. I've always had bushy hair, which I've cut short out of frustration. Now, I'm 22, and it only takes a breath of wind to blow and you can see my scalp.

For the last four or five years, I've been vegetarian. I don't know if that could attribute to this, but I'm not prepared to change that - however, something needs to change before I go the way of CW (bald, that is, nothing else).

What can I eat/take to aid this?

Cheers. Feel free to rip the piss out of me starting... Now.

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Why am I the balding role model on the site?!

There is nowt wrong with losing your hair mate and its nothing to do with your diet. If you are gonna be bald there is nowt you can eat or do to stop it

3. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Baldness is hereditary, fuck all you can do about it. Apart from buying a wig, ya baldie! :p

4. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Click me! I'm not giving up without a fight!

Cereal, vegetables for dinner and cauliflower for lunch with milk to drink for me then! :thumbup:

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Let me break this to you as gently as I possibly can JB...

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING HOPE

6. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    Now now Chris, just cause your bald don't take it out on other poor souls heading the same way.

7. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    If I was going bald I would just shave it all off, unless my head was shaped like an egg...

8. joostebrood

joostebrood Premiership

4 March 2002
    hahahaha, you are going bald at age 20!

9. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    I'm tempted to shave it all off but I don't want to concede defeat (and look like everybody else in Liverpool).

Jooste, I know, it's shameful. But what is that hat hiding in your avatar? Hm? ;)

10. Clockender

Clockender is back...but for how long?

27 November 2001
    East Lower, Block 13
    Arsenal FC
    Maybe its time for:

Advanced Hair Studio

[​IMG]

Good luck I am rooting for you!

11. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    hahaha ask Chris Wright he was bald at age 14

12. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    It must be the veg diet. You need to get back to this:

[​IMG]

Mmmmmm, juicy steak, look what you're missing out on. Rumour is your brain starts deteriorating if you don't eat meat.

13. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Recent pic of Chris Davies:

[​IMG]

This isn't looking good, i didn't think it was possible to look balder than CWright, if both of you could get together and rub heads you could create a sound sharp and high pitched enough to alert dolphins all the way over in another hemisphere.

14. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Chris - Just before the baldness was setting in:

[​IMG]

15. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Yes, unfortunately I've turned black and white as well. And I lost those damn sunglasses.

Perhaps it's cancer. :(

16. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    There is always this solution...

[​IMG]

17. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    That is of Woganesque performance that hair job.

18. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    think of what this means now Chris, already the chances of getting laid on a regular basis if at all were slim to none, now with the balding at age 22, again you have to take a step back and reconsider the chances of sex.

19. pbchillin

pbchillin Awooooooga!

9 April 2003
    Cambodia
    Chelsea
    The more hair you lose, the more head you get?

20. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    I'm 50 and still have a full head of hair.......but no teeth.

21. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Steering 747s Up Above U!

15 December 2001
    Southampton
    Glasgow Rangers
  22. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    yeah your fukced jack, but who cares, lots of bald guys get pussy, errm i mean bruce willis gets pussy, thats all i could think of...

23. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Har har.

I found out shortly after I'd made this thread that it's due to a medical condition. The entire male side of my family that I know of are all bald though, so I was fucked anyway.

I'm over it...

24. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Told you so JB :lol:

25. MIAmaker

MIAmaker Drink Milk! & Kick Ass!

7 March 2005
    Liberty City
  26. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Get a good comb for the comb-over!

Ermmm.. tough one this! Stop using gel... and have you used the same brand shampoo your whole life? Try another make? Ladies, herbal essence smells nice...I'll get my coat...

27. Ret KiT

Ret KiT Premiership

25 March 2007
    i read few months ago that they found a way to clone hair but wont be in effect maybe in(5-10 years) ... don't let your hair hopes go down the drain yet and start saving money

Last edited: 28 March 2007
  28. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    Don't worry Jack, I'm heading down this way too, I'm slightly younger than you too, eek!. I don't gel my hair, nothing, can't be bothered messing about with it in the morning really. It blows about easily, but that is also down to my hairstyle.

My dad is nearly completely bald, he's got a bit at the back and the sides. I blame him, the bastard :D

I wouldn't mind, but considering I've also suffered from a rare male eating disorder (which can contribute for sure) coupled with acne for most of my teenage years, you start to wonder if the powers that be up above, really have a serious disliking for you!

I was looking at pictures of myself when I was about 9-12, I had a full head of full, thick, soft, all you could hope for. How things change?

Funny how some of the scum of our society will take the piss out of matters like this, when there's nothing in your control that you can do.

29. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    I have the most ridiculous head of hair, I'm more than willing to donate.

30. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Peter Eyres, I feel your pain. And yeah, I won't say what I think of society...

Danwin, I know you do, but red hair would look daft mixed in with my brown hair. Thanks anyway.