IS THERE A DEMO FOR PES6 0N 360?

dmac

Non-League
20 March 2004
Does anybody know whether there is going to be a demo for pes6 on xbox marketplace and if so, when?

PesGuden said:
Its out on marketplace, but only in Japan. Asian region?

It wouldnt be Pro Evo 6 it would be Winning Eleven if out in Japan. ?

I smell BS but if you post a link ill redeem you. ;)

Konami have always released a demo of a ps2 version of PES a 2/3 weeks earlier on PS2 mag cover DVD's. There is no reason why they can't release an xbox360 demo version on marketplace as it should be easier. Secondly, all these videos we have of people playing the demo must mean that there is one. Saying that Konami can be a bit tight.
Personally, i think that if they release a demo, they will probly release it in the next 24 hours(that makes it exactly 2 weeks b4 the official release date). I am gonna keep checking market place over the next 24 hrs here in the UK. If they dont in the next few hours then i think they won't be a demo at all!

CHUCKY666_UK said:
Konami have always released a demo of a ps2 version of PES a 2/3 weeks earlier on PS2 mag cover DVD's. There is no reason why they can't release an xbox360 demo version on marketplace as it should be easier. Secondly, all these videos we have of people playing the demo must mean that there is one. Saying that Konami can be a bit tight.
Personally, i think that if they release a demo, they will probly release it in the next 24 hours(that makes it exactly 2 weeks b4 the official release date). I am gonna keep checking market place over the next 24 hrs here in the UK. If they dont in the next few hours then i think they won't be a demo at all!

Thats Konami im afraid although they make a superb game which i love there Customer Support for Europe sucks totally.

Bingham67 said:
It wouldnt be Pro Evo 6 it would be Winning Eleven if out in Japan. ?

I smell BS but if you post a link ill redeem you. ;)

Easy to signup for a Japanese Xbox account to find out!

Back
Top Bottom