1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

IS THERE A DEMO FOR PES6 0N 360?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by dmac, 12 October 2006.

1. dmac

dmac Non-League

20 March 2004
    Does anybody know whether there is going to be a demo for pes6 on xbox marketplace and if so, when?

2. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    We don't need another thread for this! there are tonnes btw No there isn't when i don't know if ever

3. EtHi9

EtHi9 League 2

5 August 2003
    North East
    people were saying today but tiger woods 07 was on yesterday so nothing yet

4. PesGuden

PesGuden Non-League

15 July 2006
    Its out on marketplace, but only in Japan. Asian region?

5. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    It wouldnt be Pro Evo 6 it would be Winning Eleven if out in Japan. ?

I smell BS but if you post a link ill redeem you. ;)

6. CHUCKY666_UK

CHUCKY666_UK Non-League

26 October 2005
    Konami have always released a demo of a ps2 version of PES a 2/3 weeks earlier on PS2 mag cover DVD's. There is no reason why they can't release an xbox360 demo version on marketplace as it should be easier. Secondly, all these videos we have of people playing the demo must mean that there is one. Saying that Konami can be a bit tight.
    Personally, i think that if they release a demo, they will probly release it in the next 24 hours(that makes it exactly 2 weeks b4 the official release date). I am gonna keep checking market place over the next 24 hrs here in the UK. If they dont in the next few hours then i think they won't be a demo at all!

7. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    Thats Konami im afraid although they make a superb game which i love there Customer Support for Europe sucks totally.

8. twoodster

twoodster League 1

2 September 2005
    Easy to signup for a Japanese Xbox account to find out!

9. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    ive got a jap account. aint there.

10. twoodster

twoodster League 1

2 September 2005
    Indeed - another bullshitter...