Is Pes5 servers still running at xbox live?

TurkMania™

League 2
24 June 2008
Netherlands
Chelsea
Hi all. I have to know if pes5 servers are still on at xbox. Maybe some of you guys can give an clean answer. If yes, were the server look the same as on pc version? Thank you.

I dont think they are mate, i went into gamestation yesterday to buy a copy for my xbox. £2.99 which i thought was a bargain, but when i asked the guy at the till if the servers were still running for pes5 he said "No i dont think so mate"???? I left it after he said that :(

The servers are still working - bought a copy last week and had a couple of games online - lag free as well. VILLAN 2112 is my gamertag if anyone fancies a game.

The servers are still working - bought a copy last week and had a couple of games online - lag free as well. VILLAN 2112 is my gamertag if anyone fancies a game.

yeah they are still up in the US, cant find anyone to play.

Hmm oke. Can you guys take some screens of the server steps? Maybe you can do it with the camera of your mobile phone. Or a video tape? Need an server look from the start till the match start. We need to know wich stepts comes up after an created match room.

Screens or videos Like this: PES5 DrMarijuana Movie

The video above is to short. I need something like that but till the match start. If you guys can do it, it will be really helpfull.

Last edited:
If this worked on 360 then it would be well worth picking up along with a few others to play some games online, I need proof that we still can first though.

It's not possible to play PES5 online on PC any more, it's a shame because it's the best in the series :(.

This is what I get when I connect to XBox Live:

img3130s.jpg

So no, it does not look like the video. Keep in mind that this is WE9I, though it's probably about the same. When I click on any of the match options, it tells me that there is no one online.

It does look there has been some activity, as this is this month's rankings:

img3131d.jpg

Who knows if it's even been updated in a very long time though.

This is what I get when I connect to XBox Live:

img3130s.jpg

So no, it does not look like the video. Keep in mind that this is WE9I, though it's probably about the same. When I click on any of the match options, it tells me that there is no one online.

It does look there has been some activity, as this is this month's rankings:

img3131d.jpg

Who knows if it's even been updated in a very long time though.

Oke, thx for the images. Can you make images too of created match room & select match room?

for the price it is up for its worth picking up a copy just on the off chance that it works. think i might pick a copy up today :)for the xbox

I just bought WE9I for the XBOX yesterday and i can confirm also that online is working.

I didn´t play that game in a long time and almost forgot how great the game is, specially when compared with the 360´s new versions of PES.

I just bought WE9I for the XBOX yesterday and i can confirm also that online is working.

I didn´t play that game in a long time and almost forgot how great the game is, specially when compared with the 360´s new versions of PES.

I need screenshots of the created match room and of the select match room. Plz can you take some images of that? We need that for info cause there is a chance to make Pes5 Pc online playable again. Most of you guys have heard about Goalserver6, were you can still play pes6 online. I can only say Pes5 haves the chance too. So give me the info i need plz. :D Screenshots of Created Match room And Screenshots of the select match room.

got my copy now but cant find anyone online to play.. if anyone wants a game feel free to add me. CoG Chonk is my gamertag :)

how comes nobodys online on pro evo 5 xbox live on the 360? it doesnt make sense everyone plays it and the leaderboards change every week so there must be people playing how comes no1s online? is there something wrong? because it says 'no opponent found' straight away but the servers are running as i found one person online but he wasnt accepting - can anyone help? :THINK:

how comes nobodys online on pro evo 5 xbox live on the 360? it doesnt make sense everyone plays it and the leaderboards change every week so there must be people playing how comes no1s online? is there something wrong? because it says 'no opponent found' straight away but the servers are running as i found one person online but he wasnt accepting - can anyone help? :THINK:

Can you make screenshots with your photocamera of the server steps? of login, options, match room, genereal settings, profile info, created match room, etc

It would be helpfull cause we are trying to code Pes5 servers for the PC version. Thx in advance.

Guys, just take those screenshots :) You'll add your brick to revive PES5 PC.
I'm waiting for this moment.

Taking couple photos is matter of several pointfinger moves, and it's great contribute to PES community.

Mods, could you pin this topic, plz?

can i play pes5 on xbox 360 without getting banned ? or would need a xbox?

sorry for noob question

Got my copy today! Works on my XBOX 360. The servers are still up on XBOX 360 LIVE! Cant find anyone online to play.

I've just got it as well. Oh the editing memories lol. I nearly was thinking of going over to the dark side and Fifa2010 tomorrow but this will keep me going until PES is out and if it's rubbish online lets get everyone back on PES 5 :)

Back
Top Bottom