1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is online working yet?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by simon1mufc13, 29 October 2006.

1. simon1mufc13

simon1mufc13 Guest

Is the xbox live PES6 working yet? If so is it any good?

2. simon1mufc13

simon1mufc13 Guest

??

3. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    Works fine for me, and generally, it feels like your playing a mate sitting next to you multiplayer. Hardly any lag, some people are complaining about 'button lag' but I haven't really found it to be a problem.

Its excellent online, really great.

4. Rich04

Rich04 Non-League

30 December 2004
    Castleford, West Yorkshire
    Super Leeds!!!
    Working pretty well for me and with no lag at all!

5. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
    Works great for me. No lag and excellent play.

I find that is you create a game almost instantly get a game.

6. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

hmm, i seem to get button lag. you press pass and 2 seconds later it passes. kind of annoying and if you have it, then it reeeeally takes the edge from you.

i played a friend who said he had no lag, and i just simply couldn't compete, (even though he's nothing special)

and the shooting bar. its messed up, badly. i missed an open goal from 5yards out, it just flew over the bar

7. Rich04

Rich04 Non-League

30 December 2004
    Castleford, West Yorkshire
    Super Leeds!!!
    Don't know how that works? Im sure that the lag is now equal on both sides.

This has been proven a few times, i have had hardly any at all but if it does ever jump the other player seems to get it as well.

8. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    I can't even find anyone to play on line. I let xbox live find my opponents but comes back saying coudn't find anyone.

9. ChrisLFC

ChrisLFC Guest

Last Thursday I had a few problems but was still getting games.

Played it alot yesterday (Sunday) and must have played about 20 games one after the other.

Just Create a game in Ranked Match and let somebody challenge you. Simple.

10. kaisersoze666

kaisersoze666 Non-League

10 August 2004
    That doesn't work for everyone, me included. The only way I can get a game is by challenging someone who has created a game.

11. simon1mufc13

simon1mufc13 Guest

i havent even managed to get 1 game yet :(

12. janneblaffa

janneblaffa Non-League

21 January 2006
    i cant invite my friends to a game! anyone else have the same problem?