1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is it worth it to patch my WE10(JP) with MyMy2.34 + OFP...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Uniden, 7 June 2007.

1. Uniden

Uniden Guest

...now? I'm guessing there is an update, but I'm not entirely sure since I can't find an official thread. Basically I'm a little confused. The only thing I actually care about is having the Bundesliga with the current team members. I think some were traded, but I really have no knowledge. Also, I downloaded this version of WE10 prepatched, so, if I were to patch it again, would all the files be messed up? Would I need a fresh copy of WE10/PES6 to patch with something other then the MyMy patch?

Sorry, I have been going around on every website I could find trying to find basic data. I was just going to get a copy of PES6 and patch it with some files from a thread here, but the files were dead and filefront didn't have them anymore.

But yeah, basically all I want is the Bundesliga just so I can start remembering the teams names, etc. since I'm going to be living in Germany soon. Thanks a lot!

edit: oh well I found the MyMy thread. But is it still worth it for me to bother with ripping the iso apart and changing files? I don't mind doing it.

Last edited by a moderator: 7 June 2007
  2. Uniden

Uniden Guest

nm, I did it and it was worth it.