1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is it possible tp play WE9 Int. (XBOX) on Box360???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by synthesis, 23 June 2006.

1. synthesis

synthesis Non-League

4 February 2004
    Graz, Austria
    Dear Community,

It would be much appriciated if some of you know that?

THX a lot!!

greetings,
    syn

2. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    PES5 is but there could be ntsc/pal issue with WE9i in Europe. WE9 works in the States

3. i realli need someones help.all my mates have pro evo 5 on ps2 so i decided 2 go out and buy the xbox version 4 my xbox 360. i got all the updates needed and was ready 2 play. the first match started onli 4 me 2 discover that the pitch was realli fuzzy and grainy. at first i just reset my 360 but the pitch was still fuzzy.i even swapped the game at the shop where i bought it from expecting the disc to have a problem, but still even with my new disc the pitches are still fuzzy.this glitch is ruining my pro 5 expierence. please can sumbody help me get rid of the fuzzy picthes!

4. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I have answered this question in the other thread you have posted mate there isnt a great deal you can do about it, I get this with my PES5 even using VGA cable or HD Component cable. try dropping your TV's Sharpness setting (if it has one) that might help a bit.

DJ

5. luigi7

luigi7 League 1

16 December 2005
    Tijuana, Mexico
    West Ham United
    YES NOW IT'S POSSIBLE THERE'S A NEW WE9 BACKUP FOR XBOX360

[​IMG]

6. Noaxx

Noaxx League 2

18 October 2003
  7. jambotommy