is it now possible to use picture on USB stick to make your own face in the game.

Falastine

League 1
18 June 2006
Or do you still need a livecam with awful graphics??

THIS should be very easy to realise for konami i think?:EMB:

Or do you still need a livecam with awful graphics??

THIS should be very easy to realise for konami i think?:EMB:

It's simple on PC and PS3 which already allow imports simply enough, but it doesn't look likely to happen on 360 at the moment.

And that's mainly down to Microsoft - it might be different after the new 360 Dashboard, but it'll probably be another year before Konami notices that anyway.

err, how do you do it?
How would I, say, scan a football shirt, save it on a USB and use that picture on PES 2009 on my PS3?

I'm such a retard when it comes to technology.

Just for the record, PESFan have a promo copy and confirmed there's no file import on 360.

The Live Cam kit import thing is crap anyway, because apart from the crappy colour rendering, you can't have the transparency around any of the badges / logos.

On the bright side the in game editor is very very good, but it's SO much easier on PS3 and PC.

Your best bet regarding importing images is to use existing ones people have created on the web, or just use an Option File someone else has created. If you have a shirt to hand, digital camera and maybe a little photoshop so all the pieces are in the right place in the game. Having a transparent background will make the PS3 imports MUCH better than any captures for Xbox Live Cam.

There might POSSIBLY be the option to import pics to 360 via Xport or Xsata (I have both) but it really shouldn't be that difficult and I don't know if transparency is supported on 360.

I am seriously contemplating a PS3 to augment/replace my 360 now. :(

Last edited:
Just for the record, PESFan have a promo copy and confirmed there's no file import on 360.

The Live Cam kit import thing is crap anyway, because apart from the crappy colour rendering, you can't have the transparency around any of the badges / logos.

On the bright side the in game editor is very very good, but it's SO much easier on PS3 and PC.

Your best bet regarding importing images is to use existing ones people have created on the web, or just use an Option File someone else has created. If you have a shirt to hand, digital camera and maybe a little photoshop so all the pieces are in the right place in the game. Having a transparent background will make the PS3 imports MUCH better than any captures for Xbox Live Cam.

There might POSSIBLY be the option to import pics to 360 via Xport or Xsata (I have both) but it really shouldn't be that difficult and I don't know if transparency is supported on 360.

I am seriously contemplating a PS3 to augment/replace my 360 now. :(

Seriously, how fucking hard is it to add usb functionality to an xbox 360.

I really wonder if its the old "Playstation comes first" japanese mentality...:CURSE:

why is it that your imported face lowers in quality, after saving it?
(talking about the ps3 version)

Importing kits or PS3

PES 2009 in PS3 seems cant importing kit i try to go to edit it cant but can import the logo only.

Back
Top Bottom