1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Is it just me or is PES 6 / WE10 way too easy?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by brazooka09, 21 December 2006.

1. brazooka09

brazooka09 Guest

I dont understand i bought pes 6/we10 for the ps2 and i find it way too easy to dribble and score, i have returned to pes5, although i miss the new features from pes6, does any1 agree with me or is it just me really? i hope the next pes slows down the game and also makes it more difficult to score and dribble

BTW i am new here so hello.

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    They have always been too easy after you learn how to play them and create a great MasterLeague team thats why i believe it would be great to be able to change clubs in the MasterLeague so you could start again but not at the beginning.

And Hello

3. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    it's easy until the cpu cheats in every other significant match-up in ML.

4. brazooka09

brazooka09 Guest

ok. but i believe i meant was easier then pes5, dude like its so easy that it doesnt attract me to play. i play pes 5 because 6 is not fun. i dont know maybe its me.

5. jonestm

jonestm Guest

You're not going Chelsea all the time are you? And i take it you are playing on Top Player?

6. brazooka09

brazooka09 Guest

no and i play top stars, but i dont mean when its me against another team, i mean in general with dribbling the ball and running fast with the ball this is how i mean its easy.. i believe pes6 has adapted a new engine to its game which is different from pes 5, dont u guys see a difference from pes 5 from 6?

7. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Play online or with friends, you'll notice difference.

8. suen

suen Guest

yes, play with your friends. it's ALOT more fun

9. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    You're right. The were a lot of complaints that dribbling in PES5 was too difficult so they've tried to address this by making dribbling in PES6 easier. They can't win. No matter what they do, there will be complaints that they've made it too easy or too hard to do such and such.

10. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Yeah I agree mate! We10/PES6 was a major step backwards! They decided to make attacking the order of the day, and ditching defending out the window!

11. brazooka09

brazooka09 Guest

seems like they wanna make the game like a type of fifa, pick up and play automatically, with the world cup coming and all, seems like they made the game easier, for when some1 goes to the store to get into that soccer mood, they buy pes and realize that its a fun (no doubt) but also an easy game to play. which IMO makes it unrealistic and boring.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    I found Pes5 master league so easy, also WE10 but i am findin this a tad more enjoyable. Cpu teams robbing me makes me mad but this is what i have been after so i cant complain. Just the FUCKING cutback bores me on this edition and makes me almost refuse to play it

13. cregser

cregser La Liga

8 March 2004
    Dublin
    It's opposite for me. After a few games of PES5 I'd pick up the knack of winning easily. Then take a break for a few weeks and get into all too easily agian.

For PES6, I just can't get the hang of it! I find the lack of control very frustrating. Everything (to me) seems random in this game compared to PES5

14. marcio mengao

marcio mengao Non-League

21 December 2006
    I agree! they are too easy! the cpu rarely attacks!

15. ct5845

ct5845 Non-League

28 October 2006
    Bristol
    Spurs
    Completly disagree have to say, the first thing noticably different about this game is how slow it is compared to 5! perhaps that is whats made dribbling easier as u have more time to think about it? im not sure, but i defintely find 6 harder then 5, play top level on both 6 has taken me alot longer to get into the swing of.