1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Introduce yourselves

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Biam, 6 December 2004.

1. Biam

Biam Guest

Most forums have a section where newbies introduce themselves to the forum. I don't mind if this doesn't happen, it's just an idea.

2. Biam

Biam Guest

Those threads are pretty much dead though. :sad: :cry:

3. loz

loz Guest

ressurect them my man :D

4. Starsky

Starsky Guest

I can't believe this. This is a travesty.
    I....I....come out of Evo-Web retirement to help you Biam. I think to myself- "Biam, that sounds like Liam, Liam Miller plays for Manchester United."
    I thought you were COOL Biam, COOL. Then you go and do something like this to me.
    I am deeply upset by your lack of enthusiam. I took a good 2 minutes out of my fantastic, prosperous life to help you. I defeated the once shoddy Evo-Web search function to find you TWO relevant threads. TWO. I had to open a seperate web browser in order to copy and paste both of them. I don't know if you're familiar with my PC, but it's a shitbag. It really is. I battled this, just to bring you the required information man. Gutted, completely gutted.
    Perhaps we should call you Bi from now on? Is that what you want? Is it?
    You know who you remind me of? Eric Djemba Djemba.
    You and Eric both have a half arsed attitude towards life. You see an opportunity to make it big and begin to take advantage of it. Then, someone gives you the chance, the chance to introduce yourself to the football world and what to you do? You FLOP.
    I hope the words I have capitalised in this post express my deep hurt at this moment Biam. May I quote Eminem? I'm going to quote Eminem...

I hope this post can make you become a better person Biam.
    Good luck.

5. gunnerglory

gunnerglory Guest

I like you Biam. Keep up the good work. Biam Biam Biam Biam Biam.

6. UKFA

UKFA Non-League

14 March 2016
    Man Blue
    Hello, new user here. Do you need a certain number of posts before you can start a new thread, or just wait for moderator approval? Thanks. Great forum btw! :BOP:

7. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Welcome! :)

As stated in our FAQ, you'll need to have made five posts anywhere on the forums in order to be able to create threads. It's an anti-spambot measure thing.

Btw, how on earth did you manage to dig up this thread? Holy shit @those names...

8. UKFA

UKFA Non-League

14 March 2016
    Man Blue
    Last post on last page, sorry! :P It was the ultimate necro! :BLUSH: I was looking for info on the posts, and someone said it was okay to bump the thread, hope that's ok.

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Sure, no prob. Enjoy your stay, mate! :)

10. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I think there is a more recent thread, i remeber that i started one more recent than this...but this one is also fine for me...

Read the post by Gunnerglory, he has a son now...a very proud dad!

11. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    LOL, yes he has, he'll be a changed man now, hah!

FD