intersting read about pc and 360

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
ok Here is a interesting topic to discuss. now that we have a fair amount of knowledge on both versions, teh question is which one should you get?

me personaly i am trying to figure out which one to buy, i currently have the 360 version on pre order but i am havings econd thoughts due to the fact that its near identical to the pc with the exception of the graphics being different. if this is the case i might as well stick to the pc version has i can mod it and play againts ps2 users from what i have heard, so that means the community will be even bigger and more challenging!

i also heard that their is now a thingc alled online master league on the ps2 version so i suppose it has that on the pc version has the pc version is a direct port of the ps2. what is this mode all about?

i also heard that in the pc and ps2, we can play 4 vs 4 matches while 360 is only one on one.

judging from my own knowledge summerized above, pc seems the better option. your thoughts?

Well if you want the lag-tastic PS2/PC games, go for it. I'll be sticking to my lag free one-on-one on Live.

Oh and just to let you know, there's more difference then just graphics between the 2 versions. The 360 can handle more complex AI and will have more animations for the AI as well.

is that the only difference? what about master league online? is that on the 360 version? in pc/ps2 it is.

360 Version is practically the same as PS2 version just higher definition/resolution graphics and more detail. I would have thought all the other features are exactly the same.

DJ

360 will be as the PC version uses the Current Gen graphics engine, 360 version is an updated version.

DJ

jonneymendoza said:
is that the only difference? what about master league online? is that on the 360 version? in pc/ps2 it is.

I dunno where you heard about an online master league. That won't be included in PES for years. Expect 11 v 11 online before you see that feature.

11 vs 11 online will be crap in my opinion.... too frantic and too mixed up for my liking, you could have a bunch of twats on your team who dont pass the ball to you ever. Also think of the bandwidth that would take up?

DJ

I'm gonna go for the 360 version this time. There's no point buying PES6 on PC when its basically PES5 with a couple of new animations. At least the 360 version takes a few steps forward graphically as well.

psimonius said:
I dunno where you heard about an online master league. That won't be included in PES for years. Expect 11 v 11 online before you see that feature.

i saw a picture posted somewhere here unless its fake

lol what teaM do you support? united? Your team got pwned last sunday and reading wil beat you today hehe.

but back to pes6. what NEW features does this game have? And why doesnt Konami release these details now? why wait till the actual gamecomes out before we know all these new features and licence?

ive seen pci express cards well better than the 360's thats all im saying

jonneymendoza said:
lol what teaM do you support? united? Your team got pwned last sunday and reading wil beat you today hehe.

but back to pes6. what NEW features does this game have? And why doesnt Konami release these details now? why wait till the actual gamecomes out before we know all these new features and licence?

How dare you! :nono:

We know about the license's. We know pretty much all the details. There aren't any new features so to speak. Just things will be a lot smoother and better. You may have to wait for a proper review before you can understand what the next-gen PES will be like.

We dont know 100% about the licence. for example, some people say chelsea and arsenal is not licenced anymore..

so your telling me that their is no new features to pro evo? thats a bit lame IMO. I heard from seabass that the PC version will have 360 graphics.

Back
Top Bottom