Intel Core i7 benchmarks

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
core i7 game benchmarks taken from here [H] Enthusiast - Intel Core i7 and Gaming

1225698242I6VvskAKIu_2_1.gif

1225698242I6VvskAKIu_1_2.gif

1225698242I6VvskAKIu_1_1.gif

Application benchmarks taken from here [H] Enthusiast - Intel Core i7 Application Results

1225687542NjsvdgF65P_1_1.gif

1225687542NjsvdgF65P_1_3.gif

1225687542NjsvdgF65P_1_6.gif

Check the links for the full article:smashin:

edit: More reviews from different sources

Core i7:
Benchmark Reviews
PC Perspective
Techgage
Techspot
Legion Hardware
TweakTown
Guru3D
Tom's Hardware

X58 Reviews:
Techreport (with 965EE)[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat as u mate. looking to buy one of these baby's after xmas. these lil babys will be out in two weeks time so by the time im ready to get it, the prices would have fallen abit

yea true thats why im saving £1000 for a new pc mate. i have been on my p4 for 5 odd years. its time for a change, and a BIG change

£500 for a graphics card!!!!!!

you lot are crazy
its a hobby. your not a true gamer if you dont sport a pc gaming rig ;)

people spend £500 on graphics cards yet some people spend double on that on brand new spoilers for their cars, a nice canon USM lens for their camera etc. each to their own coopz and i bet u spend redicolous amount of cash on something you love and enjoy :)

people spend £500 on graphics cards yet some people spend double on that on brand new spoilers for their cars, a nice canon USM lens for their camera etc. each to their own coopz and i bet u spend redicolous amount of cash on something you love and enjoy :)

wtf why do i need a fucking peice of shit windows shitbox to be considered a true gamer, fuck that. The pc is a PAIN IN THE ASS.Wrong Drivers, memory, cpu over clocking, incompatible video cards, active x. Its too bad the mac never took off as a gaming platform cause the underlying OS shits all over xp and beta 7 and whatever fucking peice of shit OS MS throws at us. maybe the 360 hradware isnt that reliable but at least games work %98 of the time out of the box.

I'm a gamer but i think playing them on PCs are a bit poo and i didn't know building PCs and upgrading was a hobby either

but yeah each to their own :))

and like Kev says i spend mine on ladyboys but they only cost a tenner a time

why cant u nick? football games on the pc's are great! you can use your 360 or ps3 joypad mate.

the day fifa next gen comes to the pc is the day i will stop buying footy games on a console. pc footy games is where its at with mods, smoother online play and higher textures and resolutions

why cant u nick? football games on the pc's are great! you can use your 360 or ps3 joypad mate.

the day fifa next gen comes to the pc is the day i will stop buying footy games on a console. pc footy games is where its at with mods, smoother online play and higher textures and resolutions

I think it's more to do with most times I'm playing 2 player and a bigger screen helps but even one player I just play worse on the PC even with a joy pad. But FPS's and the like just don't seem right to me without a keyboard and mouse... ;)

I think it's more to do with most times I'm playing 2 player and a bigger screen helps but even one player I just play worse on the PC even with a joy pad. But FPS's and the like just don't seem right to me without a keyboard and mouse... ;)

well yeah i played COD on the pc and it was awesome, but i think most people really enjoy it because of the accuracy of the mouse...

a graphics card? some people have two! no better yet 3!
They also have more money to spend on their hobby than most of us have to spend on food and bills, if I knew someone who had three graphics cards I'd punch them in the face. And then steal one of their graphics cards.

"Oh no the FPS in Crysis will drop by three frames!" Do you remember the last time you saw daylight? "You mean the last time I managed to get out of the Mystical Cavern in Oblivion?"

I have a decent PC which can run all the latest titles but I have zero interest in PC gaming these days, rather lay in bed playing the 360 on my 42" Full HD TV that's sat right next to the bed :)

Back
Top Bottom