1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

installing kitserver 6

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by blackassassin, 5 November 2006.

1. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    I ave downloaded the files, but when i click on setup, it will not install. I am new to editing so sorry if i am missing something obvious. Cam:(

2. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    any suggestions or instructions on how to do it?

3. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    Well, besides the fact that the kitserver folder needs to be in your main PES6 folder (so that there are 2 folders in there, "dat" and "kitserver") there shouldn't be alot more to it. Press setup, and "PES6.exe" should be displayed in the window. Should work fine.

4. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    i press set up, but in the exe window it says information unavailable, so i cannot install it

5. Lawrenki

Lawrenki Non-League

16 July 2006
    Make sure you just copy the folder called kitserver into your C:\Program Files\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 6 directory the kitserver directory is inside another directory called kitserver 6 when you unzip it. So just copy the kitserver directory into the Pro evo directory not the containing folder called kitserver 6.

Last edited: 5 November 2006
  6. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    which file is the directory?

7. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    im sorted, thanks:applause: