1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Installation problem Pes 2009

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by redee, 27 October 2008.

1. redee

redee Non-League

4 October 2008
    Liverpool Fc
    There might be something obvious i haven't done but i've installed the game, but on the Autorun screen i can't select PLAY or SETTINGS, only INSTALL or READ ME is selectable.

The game i purchased had no plastic film covering the box. Does this mean someone has used the registration code already?

I haven't the patience to put 2+2 together cos i just want to play to see how bad it is or go back to the bloody retail store and cause a scene.

Cheers

2. kubikrubik.21

kubikrubik.21 League 2

29 December 2007
    Germany
    Olympique Marseille
    have u got any files in your install directory?

u need pes2009.exe

start it and try if your key works

3. redee

redee Non-League

4 October 2008
    Liverpool Fc
    cheers dude, tried everything, took it back and got a refund. £16 was to good to be true.

4. scotthut

scotthut Conference

7 August 2007
    Leith twinned with Rio de Janeiro
    The Rangers
    I'm having the same issue. Can anyone help?

5. redee

redee Non-League

4 October 2008
    Liverpool Fc
    bought another copy and same result,

scotthut any joy with this issue?

6. redee

redee Non-League

4 October 2008
    Liverpool Fc
    i installed and played the demo no problem, i am trying to install this game on vista 32bit.

7. redee

redee Non-League

4 October 2008
    Liverpool Fc
    another thing, do Konami support get back to people at all? have they helped anyone on this forum, cos i emailed them a week ago and have had no reply. Typical!!

8. mOstwanted

mOstwanted Non-League

2 November 2007
    i emailed konami giving my suggestions on the next version every year after a new version is release.
    they never make any changes.

so.. email does not help