inFAMOUS PS3

You can see if you've completed all the side missions by going into your powers and then onto the power that is unlocked as you complete the side missions. if you can buy all 3 of them then you've done 15/15.

Failing that you can highlight your save file when you pick 'load game' or 'save game' and wait for a second and it will come up 'side missions complete xx/15'

For those who have got the Platinum trophy I have a question, how did you take over all the territory in the Warren?

I think I've completed all the side missions, I've checked the map and no more are listed but it only says 94% complete.
You need to complete a certain mission in other to unlock, the
race
mission

Just do all the other missions and you will get there, do not worry

I still can't complete the bloody stunts, :RANT:

4 more, any tips on splash and crash?

I've bought all the side mission extras.

I don't remember doing a race mission previously, I've completed the other two cities. The Warren is empty right now.

I'm going to start again now as a bad guy, hopefully I won't miss it the second time around.

splash and crash.

Find those guys who grow. Zap one until he falls backwards then run over to him and look down at the floor. Then you tap jump, tap zap then press to do the stomp thing... the crash part of the stunt.

That's how I did it although it took a couple of attempts

Back
Top Bottom