inFAMOUS PS3

Installed, as soon as i boot the inFamous demo the image flicks off to a black screen. I'm getting audio but no picture.

Last edited:
Where is the demo?

Not gonna bother win one where there's one code and little chance of getting it really, cheers anyway though Rad :TU:

I thought i had seen it all after putting atleast 5 hours into the demo
Am walking exploring the city and on the ground there is a little wet patch

two ppl are coming towards me they step in the wet patch the same time as i did and they both got electrocuted. instantly
:SHOCK:

:WORSHIP: sucker punch

Sounds great, and looks a LOT like Crackdown, only better. Purchase for me then :)

I can see UFC being in the "bargain bin", eBay and forums before this to be honest. A lot of people will buy fighting games and not like them so sell them on, UFC will be the same I feel.

I thought i had seen it all after putting atleast 5 hours into the demo
Am walking exploring the city and on the ground there is a little wet patch

two ppl are coming towards me they step in the wet patch the same time as i did and they both got electrocuted. instantly
:SHOCK:

:WORSHIP: sucker punch
Haha, I haven't seen anything like that happen! I like how you can revive an injured pedestrian, then a couple of people will come up to you praising you and taking photos!! Also like how if your karma goes down, they'll be cowering from you and running away. CANT WAIT FOR THIS. It reminds of something that could be made if you put GTA, Assassins Creed, Star Wars Force Unleashed and Mirrors Edge together and add some mad superpowers and crazy storyline. Graphics are great too, and the controls are so easy to pick up, and Cole [the main guy] is slick and moves well.

Is the demo sharable?

I can't share it myself unfortunately or I would! Someone else let me use theirs, but there is people who can share it yeah, I think you can use one PSN account on up to 5 different systems, if I'm not mistaken. It's the same as when the Home Beta could be shared.

I can't share it myself unfortunately or I would! Someone else let me use theirs, but there is people who can share it yeah, I think you can use one PSN account on up to 5 different systems, if I'm not mistaken. It's the same as when the Home Beta could be shared.

Way more

@Tobi

I cant connect my ps3 to the net where i am now but if you want the demo PM me.

I tried to add mine onto another console a few months ago and I got a message saying it had already been used the maximum amount of times. When I added it up i had used it on 5 consoles and google and searches on the official EU forums reported the same 5 limit.

Ah, so I was right! Thanks Rad. I think I got the 5 console limit from making a new account the other day, sure it was in some small print.

I tried to add mine onto another console a few months ago and I got a message saying it had already been used the maximum amount of times. When I added it up i had used it on 5 consoles and google and searches on the official EU forums reported the same 5 limit.
That doesn't seem to be the case now tho, tobi is like the 8th person/console to successfully login and download the demo

Played the demo last night and its very good, looking forward to the 29th.

Back
Top Bottom