1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

In game rain...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by champt10, 26 October 2008.

1. champt10

champt10 Guest

I just realised i dont see any rain when I play with the rainy setting....would anyone know why that is? Graphics setting maybe?

2. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Reckon so , the rain is very realistic but also very fine,it will depend on graphic card.

3. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    It shouldn't depend on graphics card I have 8600GT and the rains amazing. Though if you really do have problems with rain then update latest graphics card drivers!

4. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    I've played many rainy Champions League games with Inter and rain is really very realistic in this PES!!!

5. Rooney10

Rooney10 Championship

10 November 2006
    those playing on medium, are u guys able to see the rain falling? im stuck with only a wet pitch and some puddles here and there. im on medium.

6. burnside

burnside ..:: ManUtd R #1!!! ::..

23 April 2005
    Wales
    Man United
    im on medium and it looks awseome with me

7. Edwin-B

Edwin-B Non-League

1 August 2008
    For me too.

8. Faz

Faz Balondero

16 December 2007
    Liverpool
    the rain is brilliant this version. in 2008 it was like 3 drops every now and again. like white lines falling. so crap. now its so real. i can feel the humidity in the rain when i play rainy, summer, night.