Impressions PES2008 PC --> Onlinemode?

AdrianoPSO

League 2
27 January 2007
Any impressions, i heared that there won´t be lobbies anymore and how about the performance, better than PES6 or not?

Plz post whatever you can say about the onlinemode for PC

Not really, I heared that in the Game Manual is a 2vs2 friendly mentioned, that you are allowed to invite up to 3 players in your room to ply against them :)

I managed to play online. Believe me, it sucks. It's laggy and a total chaos. No more match rooms like in PES6. I'm very disappointed with konami.. 2vs2 is impossible.

ive played, was laggy, but that could be because konami were still working on the servers yesterday.

Laggy

Won me first game though this morning

You cant speak to anyone when online

No lobbys

You can play 2v2's in friendly lobbys but they aren't ranked!

enjoy :applause:

hav they stopped the lagging problem(please for the love of god say they have)

No they havent! so you can loose with big score(i have never get 7 goals in a Match) but in PES2008 its possible, HOW??

Its easy you start a Match, it lags for you, but the opponent not, he scores and you see it after 2 seconds( yes 2 seconds)!

Thats great so its like some Football detective game, lets see where can the ball be??? what's my opponent next step?? Thats improved gameplay, isnt it???

But sure konami was working on their servers, i hear that from PES5, its lagging??? Oh sorry Sir serverservice!!!! So no onlineplay for me only on x-box,also i have seen the first cheaters are in stock on PC, have Fun Guys with this Game but only on the 360!!!

Thanks Konami!

Last edited:
pes20082007102515234398qk2.jpg

If seabass was a breast, he would probably be the best tit in the world

ONLINE MODE CANCELLED TO THE 29th? WTF

omfg.

rofl, and to think I spent 3 hours going around trying to get an early copy of this game yestarday.

for the first time ever, I really dont think i am going to purchase this half-assed damn lazy title. Only a team of 10 working on it? Then fecking employ more. If it is necessary to keep core team the same to ensure integrity of game engine then restrict the existing guys to working only the on-pitch game engine, but FFS, get more coders to tidy up and optimise other important areas of the game. Even chucking a patcher a couple of grand to VASTLY improve the crowd chants (no licence probs there) should not be too much of an issue. I am sure there are many talented patchers who can easily be contacted.

Only a team of 10 working on top selling game in an era where most other top games have dozens upon dozens of coders behind them..... Seabasshole must be raking it in!

But not from me he's not, bootleg PES for me this year.

Last edited:
"Only a team of 10 working on top selling game in an era where most other top games have dozens upon dozens of coders behind them....."

says it all really, the 10 that make pes have made a much better game than the dozens upon dozens that make the otehrs.........

quit your whine kid, buy the game, cus you're missing out if you don't

cant believe i finaly get a propre copy (hooky until now) and the online modes not up till monday. ffs konami get it sorted now

has anyone managed to play a 2vs2 frendly then or its just bullshit talking ? i want facts!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom