1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Impossible to have an online game

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by simon1mufc13, 31 October 2006.

1. simon1mufc13

simon1mufc13 Guest

Ive had the game since Thursday and i havent even managed to get ONE online game on yet, Are Konami lookin into this problem or not? :(

2. ChrisLFC

ChrisLFC Guest

Ive managed about 50 games now, with no problems what so ever.

Go to Ranked Match > Create Game and wait.... I usually get somebody challenging me within 10 seconds.

3. bazdev

bazdev Non-League

12 August 2003
    If u r trying to join a game, view the player profile 1st because I think their are a lot of "dummy" matches. If it says Division 1 but when you check the person hasn't played any games then there is something wrong.

I check and if the user has played a few games I have nop problem connecting.

Very strange tho from a company like Konami to have these problems. They make enough money each year from PES to have some decent servers.