1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Importing a decent Aberdeen FC crest

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by hangar18, 23 January 2009.

1. hangar18

hangar18 Non-League

28 November 2007
    Hi All,
    I cannot for the life of me find a decent sized, high res Aberdeen badge/crest to import to PES09. They are all about 200x200 pixels and with crappy resolution. I suspect it needs to be at least 400x400 to be of suitable quality when importing to PES. Can anyone help?

ps. I have paint shop pro and can easily edit the background if need be but need a high res image to start with.

Cheers

2. soulman81

soulman81 Conference

23 July 2006
    guess that shows how many people care about aberdeen.

3. hangar18

hangar18 Non-League

28 November 2007
    Zerovector: Thanks a million!

4. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
    if you want chants too for aberdeen check my thread in editing forum ;)

5. hangar18

hangar18 Non-League

28 November 2007
    @gigimarulla: wow, thanks will definitely check it out!

6. liverpoolscot

liverpoolscot League 2

21 July 2007
    Scotland
    Liverpool
    Mate if your looking for an SPL Patch there is one that should come out in a while from the Dragons Team. It includes all of the SPL clubs in others A and B. It doesn't come with an option file or kits but it might help you out. I think that you should be able to find SPL club kits around... I don't know if that helps give me a shout if you want more info...