I'm replacing my XBOX 360 with a 120GB Slim PS3 only for Pro Evo!

bluchampblogger

League 2
6 June 2009
Guys! I'm planning to buy a 120GB slim PS3 only to play Pro Evo 2010. I think PES 2010 is the best football game ever made, yes that's above the PES 5 and slightly overrated PES 6 (in my opinion). About 90% percent of my gaming is football and in particular, Pro Evo. I currently have an XBOX 360 and I'm getting really tired of how cumbersome it is to transfer data into the box. I hate that I'd never able to get shiny emblems and perfectly made kits. That's such a shame. I really hate that I'd never be able to get proper chants into the game. The default game chants are such a pain. If I had a PS3, I'd also have a huge choice of option files and other files/utilities.

I'm planning to buy the PS3 sometime this week. What are your thoughts? You have any thoughts or views on this decision of mine? Please let me know. Cheers!

Guys! I'm planning to buy a 120GB slim PS3 only to play Pro Evo 2010. I think PES 2010 is the best football game ever made, yes that's above the PES 5 and slightly overrated PES 6 (in my opinion). About 90% percent of my gaming is football and in particular, Pro Evo. I currently have an XBOX 360 and I'm getting really tired of how cumbersome it is to transfer data into the box. I hate that I'd never able to get shiny emblems and perfectly made kits. That's such a shame. I really hate that I'd never be able to get proper chants into the game. The default game chants are such a pain. If I had a PS3, I'd also have a huge choice of option files and other files/utilities.

I'm planning to buy the PS3 sometime this week. What are your thoughts? You have any thoughts or views on this decision of mine? Please let me know. Cheers!

Get one, I did, never looked back. ;)

bit mental on getting a ps3 just for one game mate, I have both but prefer the 360, but good luck to you

bit mental on getting a ps3 just for one game mate, I have both but prefer the 360, but good luck to you

Well, as I explained, Pro Evo is pretty much the only game I'd play on my console. Since that's the situation, I'm considering to buy a PS3.

Would you prefer the 360 over PS3 - purely from a PES 2010 point of view?

Well, as I explained, Pro Evo is pretty much the only game I'd play on my console. Since that's the situation, I'm considering to buy a PS3.

Would you prefer the 360 over PS3 - purely from a PES 2010 point of view?

nah ps3 is best for editing with pes mate, but the pc version is probably better than both lol,

Back
Top Bottom