Im experiencing the following things in FIFA 08 (PC version), are they normal?

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
THIS IS FOR FIFA 08 CURRENT GENERATION(PC)

1)The first unusual thing im seeing is that everytime when I play fifa with sunny conditions, I get too strong sunlight near the penalty box. As soon as I go near the penalty box area near the goal the sunlight is very strong. As I go back in the middle of the pitch the sunlights strength reduces its strong light.

2)When im in a corner kick situation if I move the corner kicks position I see graphical glitch such as, how to explain its like some wind or like foggy shadow of it.

3)Why is it that when I played with old trafford stadium I do not see the vodafone advertisement high up the frame of the stadium. I only see the red border but no vodafone unlike in fifa 07.

4)Another wierd thing I don't see any rain if there's anything raining is the pouring snow. I never saw once rain which is very strange considering the fact that rain is more typically appearing then the snow.

My graphic card is supported its ATI Xpress 200 apart from all these 4 points I listed there's no other problem game runs very smooth and fast. I installed the latest graphic card drivers but its still the same it only improved games speed performance.

Has anyone else experienced the same 4 things I mentioned? IS IT NORMAL???:roll:

THANKS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom