- II FUTURE STARS II - Thread

All you have to see that Pato is class is the "rain game" Inter x Santos.

The field was almost a pool and Pato played stand up, showed amazing technique, scored an iced cold goal.

Or you gonna tell me is because ducks feels good in water.

Another real prospect is Guilherme from Cruzeiro, that guy is a genius, most mature player I've seen at his age.

He don't miss many shots and he decide the games, thx to him (only him) we won a lot of points this season and the Jr. championship in Brazil.

Every time I see him play makes me wonder who the hell is Kerlon?!?

Guilherme has not been overhyped by general media yet, altought he is very hyped in our state, but just wait for him crush a paulista or carioca team.

GUILHERME >>>>>>>>>>>> kerlon

All you have to see that Pato is class is the "rain game" Inter x Santos.

The field was almost a pool and Pato played stand up, showed amazing technique, scored an iced cold goal.

Or you gonna tell me is because ducks feels good in water.

Another real prospect is Guilherme from Cruzeiro, that guy is a genius, most mature player I've seen at his age.

He don't miss many shots and he decide the games, thx to him (only him) we won a lot of points this season and the Jr. championship in Brazil.

Every time I see him play makes me wonder who the hell is Kerlon?!?

Guilherme has not been overhyped by general media yet, altought he is very hyped in our state, but just wait for him crush a paulista or carioca team.

GUILHERME >>>>>>>>>>>> kerlon

They also call Pato the duck in Italy. Got himself 4 goals in 6 games already!

Haha a not so old post of mine! But somethings really changed since then...

That kid Guilherme I talked about has been shite now. Hype came up his head and his performances dropped tremendously.

and Kerlon the famous Sea lion kid is seriously injured again, third time in his career, people said he was about to get sold to a Italy club two days after his injury.

at least I got it right about Pato, at least in this few games he had ;)

Heerenveen always have good players.
Eden Hazard: Belgian 16 year old player who plays for Lille and now and then plays with the first team (already).

Eden Hazard????
I tried to buy him with Atalanta, but he wasn't interested (i was top of the league at that moment, the pompuous litle shit...).

I was Napoli, he rejected me for 2 whole years but when he was 19 he finally agreed. After 1 season his value flew up to £15 million.

2 new talents in Serie A are Balotelli (Inter) and Paloschi (Milan). Give them another year to prove themselves.

Heerenveen always have good players.
Eden Hazard: Belgian 16 year old player who plays for Lille and now and then plays with the first team (already).

Miralem Sulejmani is another great Heerenveen talent. 18 years old, scored 9 goals and gave 9 assists in 20 matches.

39081.jpg

Freddy Sears - West Ham Utd

Very promising young player coming through our academy.
We have a new wave of promising youngsters coming through again and there are a few others including Jack Collison, James Tomkins Jordan Spence and Junior Stanislas.

But Tomkins and Sears is the pick of the bunch of hat I have seen and heard and is a natural goalscorer.
Has suffered an injury recently but since returning has scored 8 goals in 5 games for the U-19s since the new year and has represented England at the same level.

(Just wish he was ready now because the lack of firepower we currently have!!:lol:)

:DD:DD

Back
Top Bottom