If you have WE10 J-league, could you tell me:

Same stats as PES6, don´t bother.

what you talking about mate. i've seen some of the stats and they deffinately ain't the same:

zidane is not the same. he is 28 years old on the game;)

j-league is different than PES6. if you don't think so you haven't played j-league.

stats are also different for some players, such as zidane who is now retired and his stats are his "classic" stats. there are also more players than in PES6 as well as many new clubs.

there are a number of significant changes to the ML, such as the calendar and interface.

PES6 was OK, j-league we10 is fantastic w/patch. best WE so far.

j-league is different than PES6. if you don't think so you haven't played j-league.

stats are also different for some players, such as zidane who is now retired and his stats are his "classic" stats. there are also more players than in PES6 as well as many new clubs.

there are a number of significant changes to the ML, such as the calendar and interface.

PES6 was OK, j-league we10 is fantastic w/patch. best WE so far.

Are there realy more players than in PES6? There are no national teams so. Oke, there are but you can't play with it, I know.
What only makes PES6 a bit better is the fact that is has also a 2 league. Not that well, just 8 teams or what ever, but you can promote and degrade, and that's now not possible with J-League.
Maybe next year they make it better.

But definatly, the Master League of J.League WE 10 Rockss!

Are there realy more players than in PES6? There are no national teams so. Oke, there are but you can't play with it, I know.
What only makes PES6 a bit better is the fact that is has also a 2 league. Not that well, just 8 teams or what ever, but you can promote and degrade, and that's now not possible with J-League.
Maybe next year they make it better.

But definatly, the Master League of J.League WE 10 Rockss!

it is possible to master league the old way , you have an option for that .

Back
Top Bottom