1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

If you COULD or simply HAD TO choose which countries version ofPro Evo is best on PS3

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by BumperMan, 12 March 2008.

1. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    UK
    Japan
    other

2. Happy_2008

Happy_2008 Non-League

17 December 2002
    Re: If you COULD or simply HAD TO choose which countries version ofPro Evo is best on

None they are all rubbish :)

3. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Re: If you COULD or simply HAD TO choose which countries version ofPro Evo is best on

England probably. Well, I like them :)

Brazil, France, Italy and Argentina are also good.

4. DERBYCOUNTY

DERBYCOUNTY master of pes.....

26 October 2007
    BENFICA&DERBYCOUNTY

PORTUGAL.....and spain

5. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005

whats the difference ?

6. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic

Is the question which regional release of the game is the best? I've only played the PAL version having finally picked up a PS3 a fortnight ago. It's absolutely shite.

Still playing the PS2 version!

7. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

PS2 version is the better version.... PES2008 on So called Next Gen is fucking shite!!

Wasnt worth picking up a PS3 for ;)

8. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London

I should of picked up a Atari 2600!

9. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC

Parp in any language...