If u had one wish now for X-mas...

Oh, you mean that kind of Christmas wish.

Then yeah, what he said.

(Followed by what I said.)

;)

That sick, evil, racist fuckers stop killing, raping, maiming in the name of their religion.

I agree with that part, but i might add something to it.

That governments start to invest more in welfare, culture, grass roots sports to prevent young people to become sick, evil....and so on.

Games: cfr. Chris.

But by far the number one is a personal one, it's about one of my kids...i hope he will get better soon...

I agree with that part, but i might add something to it.

That governments start to invest more in welfare, culture, grass roots sports to prevent young people to become sick, evil....and so on.

I'm talking about the twisted socio-paths that prey on those disadvantaged youth by brainwashing them into taking part in crimes against humanity.

If I could have a bonus wish, it'd be the ability to pay for a present-wrapper to visit and do all the wrapping for me.

I'm looking forward to Christmas (mainly for the time off - hopefully I'll get somewhere close to finishing Fallout 4 and Witcher 3), but DREADING the wrapping.

My wife does that...i've never done that...

I'm also looking forward to the Christmas period for a litle bit of time off, Chris...

yeah for the same reason i go out at nights and drink all the booze...u know just to kids underage couldnt have it, for the sake of humanity i sacrafice myself

I'm actually quite good at wrapping if I say so myself.

Not that I'm offering my services or anything.
I've done all mine now, six hours of sheer hell.

First person to see it said "just put them all into a sack next year and don't bother wrapping them, it'll look better than giving these out like this".

Yeah Gerd, best wishes to your family.

So, is this the official Merry Christmas 2015 thread then? I think it needs just a bit more penis talk, then it will be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom