1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Idiot question of the week

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by the_j_man, 15 October 2006.

1. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

So,

I'm reading about on the forums about the xbox360 version of Pro Evo, I have just went and bought an xbox 360 premium literally just for this game, few questions...

1) If there is not option file for the xbox360 would I have to go through each individual team and change there strips (if you can actually do this of course) or will I be stuck with rubbish strips and non official names or is there a way of mass editing?

2) Have I just thrown £280 away far too early?

2. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    1) There's about a 90% chance we're going to be stuck with the crap kits, I think I saw somewhere that you're going to be able to change the names. (Don't quote me on this though!) Konami are probably pissing themselves laughing.

2) Yes, and no. If you got it just to play PES, likely, I'm afraid. However, there are quite a few games for the 360 that are definitely worth buying. I wouldn't say you've 'thrown' it away at all, I'll say Konami have most likely killed any hope of having a good first next-gen PES though.

3. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

That's really crap....I know a lot of players probably aren't bothered about kits, bu i think its a huge aspect of the game

4. CLaM21

CLaM21 Guest

buy fifa 2007 then :p

5. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

Would rather eat my foot

6. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

I hate people who keep saying that.

So what! we are complaining that there are no proper kits, it doesn't mean we are completley shallow and care about it more than actual gameplay. Proper kits does add to the overall feel of the game (not just gameplay)

7. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

Couldn't agree more, we get a brand new next gen console, we shell out £10 more than everyone else on the game and get a half assed version!!

It's ridiculous, I'd rather they delayed it by three months and got it right

8. siralexisatwat

siralexisatwat Non-League

19 March 2003
    why does everyone on here not realize that ok, the 360 version may have certain editting sections removed from the game itself....but that doesnt stop patches being created to update kits...there will be a way to do this soon...

9. the_j_man

the_j_man Guest

See I didn't know that, how is this going to happen.......I read somewhere it can be done but may invalidate the warranty or something

10. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    There will be no patching on the Xbox 360 for a long time.

11. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    They havent even managed to sort out we10's encrypting on a 'known' format (ps2), let alone do it on the 360 version. I, like you, have bought the 360 for pes6 but atm ill be getting fifa07 instead and when i get bored with that ill be enjoying the likes of call of duty 3 and some other top games that are coming out in the near future. Ill be waiting till pes actually becomes a good game again (and a good game is more then just gameplay before anyone starts)

12. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    the only thing missing from pes 6 360 is kit editor, so how does it make it a bad game, and fifa 07 miles better? look at the players in fifa! they look butt ugly, so why only care about the shirts in fifa?

13. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    Couldnt agree more people say buy Fifa then all time really frustrates me.