Idiot question of the week

T

the_j_man

So,

I'm reading about on the forums about the xbox360 version of Pro Evo, I have just went and bought an xbox 360 premium literally just for this game, few questions...

1) If there is not option file for the xbox360 would I have to go through each individual team and change there strips (if you can actually do this of course) or will I be stuck with rubbish strips and non official names or is there a way of mass editing?

2) Have I just thrown £280 away far too early?

the_j_man said:
So,

I'm reading about on the forums about the xbox360 version of Pro Evo, I have just went and bought an xbox 360 premium literally just for this game, few questions...

1) If there is not option file for the xbox360 would I have to go through each individual team and change there strips (if you can actually do this of course) or will I be stuck with rubbish strips and non official names!

2) Have I just thrown £280 away far too early?

1) There's about a 90% chance we're going to be stuck with the crap kits, I think I saw somewhere that you're going to be able to change the names. (Don't quote me on this though!) Konami are probably pissing themselves laughing.

2) Yes, and no. If you got it just to play PES, likely, I'm afraid. However, there are quite a few games for the 360 that are definitely worth buying. I wouldn't say you've 'thrown' it away at all, I'll say Konami have most likely killed any hope of having a good first next-gen PES though.

That's really crap....I know a lot of players probably aren't bothered about kits, bu i think its a huge aspect of the game

CLaM21 said:
buy fifa 2007 then :p

I hate people who keep saying that.

So what! we are complaining that there are no proper kits, it doesn't mean we are completley shallow and care about it more than actual gameplay. Proper kits does add to the overall feel of the game (not just gameplay)

SuicydeSnake said:

So what! we are complaining that there are no proper kits, it doesn't mean we are completley shallow and care about it more than actual gameplay. Proper kits does add to the overall feel of the game (not just gameplay)

Couldn't agree more, we get a brand new next gen console, we shell out £10 more than everyone else on the game and get a half assed version!!

It's ridiculous, I'd rather they delayed it by three months and got it right

why does everyone on here not realize that ok, the 360 version may have certain editting sections removed from the game itself....but that doesnt stop patches being created to update kits...there will be a way to do this soon...

siralexisatwat said:
why does everyone on here not realize that ok, the 360 version may have certain editting sections removed from the game itself....but that doesnt stop patches being created to update kits...there will be a way to do this soon...

See I didn't know that, how is this going to happen.......I read somewhere it can be done but may invalidate the warranty or something

They havent even managed to sort out we10's encrypting on a 'known' format (ps2), let alone do it on the 360 version. I, like you, have bought the 360 for pes6 but atm ill be getting fifa07 instead and when i get bored with that ill be enjoying the likes of call of duty 3 and some other top games that are coming out in the near future. Ill be waiting till pes actually becomes a good game again (and a good game is more then just gameplay before anyone starts)

the only thing missing from pes 6 360 is kit editor, so how does it make it a bad game, and fifa 07 miles better? look at the players in fifa! they look butt ugly, so why only care about the shirts in fifa?

SuicydeSnake said:

Couldnt agree more people say buy Fifa then all time really frustrates me.

Back
Top Bottom