Ideas for Pro Evolution Soccer 11v11 mode or BAL Online?

Nik

ARHS na goustaris!
30 September 2009
Greece/Bulgaria
ARHS Thessaloniki
Hey guys!

I would like to share with you my insights for a 11v11 mode ( similar to FIFA's Pro Clubs) or you might call it Become a Legend Online. For the past three years, I've been playing only this mode and after 3000+ matches I believe that this mode must be introduced to PES. The mode can really push the series forward and if it is done correctly, can give a massive depth to the game we all love.

Here are some of my insights:

1. Player Growth – The system consists of four main pillars: Player Zone Experience, Player Position Experience, Player Attribute systems and Personal Training. Player’s growth is determined by the performance of the player in matches and in training. Players will be able to respecialize in a different zone, but their experience will not transfer as well, they will have to level themselves up.

1.1 Player Zone Experience – When you are creating your footballer you will have the option to choose the zone of play in which you are going to operate. The zone of play has its own leveling system. The zone experience is determined by the performance of your player in the selected zone.
At the end of every match the game will automatically calculate the experience you have earned from your zone performance and it will update the “Zone Performance Bar”. The Zone Performance Bar will dictate the rate of your experience gain in the desired position.

Every zone has its own list of “Achievements” determined from the formation and tactic of the team. (By choosing your zone of play, your player will be able to select a position only viable for the specific zone.)

1.2 Player Position Experience – In addition to the zone experience, players will have an additional player development system called Player Position Experience. This system will measure your performance in the desired position and it will award you with experience and attribute points, which you can assign to stats such as shooting, passing, sprinting, etc. You can get additional experience in game achievements, example:
Attacking: “Goal Scorer” – 50 exp, “The Winner” – 100 exp, “Hattrick” – 300 exp, etc.
Passing: “Assist” – 25 exp, “Assist X2” – 50 exp, “Assist X3” – 100 exp, etc.
Defending: “Ball winner” – 10 exp, “Sliding tackle” – 25 exp, “Match saving tackle/interception” – 100 exp, “Air Winner” – 50 exp, “Successful contain” – 30 exp, “Man marking” – 20 exp etc.
Goalkeeper: “Save” – 10 exp, “Double Save” – 30 exp, “Diving Save” -25 exp, “Reflex save” – 30 exp, “Penalty save” – 200 exp. ( Achievements such as, Sliding tackle, Man Marking, Ball winner, etc, will appropriately penalize you for failing at them, with the same amount of exp.)

1.3 Player Attribute System – The system offers diversity in the mode, so every player will be unique! Every position on the field will have its own starting stats, similar to the default Master League teams and Become a Legend. After completing different achievements throughout your player’s development, you will be offered to complete a Specialization Challenge (mini games in training mode). Every player can have up to 5 specializations. For example:

Completing the long shots achievement will unlock a Shooting Specialization Challenge called – “The Bomber” – with this specialization, you’ll receive a boost in shot power and shot accuracy.

Completing all the passing achievements, will unlock the Short Passing Specialization Challenge called – “The Architect” – with this specialization, you’ll receive a boost in passing.

Completing the one on one goalkeeping achievement, will unlock a GK specific specialization called – “A Human Wall” – with this specialization, your GK will be able to react like Manuel Neuer.

“Attribute Points” will be obtained at different rates throughout the progression of your player. Players will have to complete different achievements and gain sufficient amount of experience points in order to get the maximum amount of assignable attribute points, which is 20.
You will not be able to assign all of your available points at just one attribute.

“Condition Points” – The Condition Points system will award players with bonus attribute points or penalize them by lowering their stats depending on their performance on the pitch. Players will be able to regain their stats from training and playing well in matches for their team.

1.4. Training Mode – This mode will help your team to develop strategies that you can execute in your ranked or friendly matches. Training will be a crucial part for your teams and players development. Completing different personal and team challenges will boost your player’s attributes and also will boost your team’s chemistry.
Just like in real life, personal training is key! Players will be able to complete different challenges depending on their physical characteristics, zone and position preferences. There will be a progression system for every challenge, starting with four difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Finally Platinum. Depending on your preferences, you’ll be able to complete every achievement at different difficulties and also rate. Example:
If your position is a Central Back and your player’s physical characteristics are 1.88m and 84 kilos, trying to complete a dribbling challenge will be possible, but only at a low difficulty. More lean, agile and players with low a center of gravity will be able to complete this challenge at the highest of difficulties.

2. Club Progression System – Similar to the player development system, progressing throughout this system will make your club unique. While your team is progressing through the rankings, your club’s fame will improve and more people will start to attend to your games. At the higher ratings, your fans will make choreos and will chant vigorously to encourage you.
Your club will be able to unlock different cosmetic items, such as: Emblems, Kits, Stadiums and Stadium Parts. Stadium part will be used to improve the capacity and the look of your current stadium. (DLC Improvable)

3. Team Customization – Creating your own and unique crest, kits, stadium, stadium name, set piece takers option, the option to control the A.I. players by more than 1 person and custom tactics.
(DLC Improvable)

4. Player customization – Choosing your players height and weight will be permanent. Player’s physical attributes will affect the growth of the player, but will not limit it.

Players will be able to unlock different customization items from completing achievements. Unlockables: socks, boots, goalkeeper gloves, accessories, hairstyles, tattoos.
(DLC Improvable)

5. Rankings – PES 6 Rating system.

6. Friendly games mode - Similar to Become a Legend, new players will play in training matches at first, before they find a club. Training matches will offer a place for teams to train and experiment with different tactics, before they head to the ranked games.

7. Cup mode – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond cups. Eligible teams:
Bronze Cup: Top 15-20 Teams in their Division. (every week)
Silver Cup: Top 10-15 Teams in their Division. (every week)
Gold Cup: Top 5-10 Teams in their Division. (every week)
Platinum Cup: 1-5 Teams in their Division. (every week)
Diamond Cup: Winners of the Platinum Cup during the four weeks will be able to compete for the ultimate trophy at the end of every month.

If you are not familiar with the Pro Clubs mode in FIFA, I strongly suggest you to try it out.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to give as many ideas as possible. Cheers, guys!

P.S. This is not an official announcement!

No! As I have written in the post, those are strictly my insights for such a mode. Isn't it obvious what my ideas are for? Come on, think before posting...:CONFUSE:

what re they for then if u do not work for konami or dont have any relationship with them? if you dont then what is the point of this post? to share ideas and what? not like Konami will get the ideas generated from this thread and read them:FAIL:

what re they for then if u do not work for konami or dont have any relationship with them? if you dont then what is the point of this post? to share ideas and what? not like Konami will get the ideas generated from this thread and read them:FAIL:

God, have mercy on this soul...

If you have nothing to say, gtfo!

ungrateful rude person u are. i only question the purpose of this thread and if you work or know someone from konami as i thought u did and may have an insight that PES may be getting 11v11 but instead u act like a 10 year old crying like a baby.

grow the fuck up man.

Agree

I liked the ideas and saw that you posted it on weblog, maybe they can get to Konami through Adam. Thanks for sharing with us.

And don´t listen to jonney since he think we´re still in 2011 and probably have little sanity left in his brain because of that. Just wait until he reaches 2012 and discover that RVP was sold to United, he´s gonna freak out!

Last edited:
I liked the ideas and saw that you posted it on evo-web, maybe they can get to Konami through Adam. Thanks for sharing with us.

And don´t listen to jonney since he think we´re still in 2011 and probably have little sanity left in his brain because of that. Just wait until he reaches 2012 and discover that RVP was sold to United, he´s gonna freak out!

Cheers, mate! I'm glad you like the ideas, hopefully we can impact the development of the game in a way that such a mode will be made in the near future.

Cheers, mate! I'm glad you like the ideas, hopefully we can impact the development of the game in a way that such a mode will be made in the near future.

Yes, we always have to believe that our ideas can get to the people that make the games someway. This forum, of course, is not the proper way since as you can see is full of angry and pessimists people.

But the weblog can be a way specially now that Konami is trying to hear more the fan base and probably will add some feature of 11 vs 11 in the near future. I know the Japaneses from Konami were never really much of hearing the fans but they are slowly changing that, and every idea that people have can be taken seriously if it´s good enough and have support from the people in the right forums.

Last edited:
Yes, we always have to believe that our ideas can get to the people that make the games someway. This forum, of course, is not the proper way since as you can see is full of angry and pessimists people.

But the evo-web can be a way specially now that Konami is trying to hear more the fan base and probably will add some feature of 11 vs 11 in the near future. I know the Japaneses from Konami were never really much of hearing the fans but they are slowly changing that, and every idea that people have can be taken seriously if it´s good enough and have support from the people in the right forums.

wont it be best to post in the official pes/konami forums then?

and u are a clueless bat as u did not even bother to read my posts. keep trolling along. i only questioned the purpose of this thread yet got shot down by a kid.

sorry for asking a question and expressing my opinions

wont it be best to post in the official pes/konami forums then?

and u are a clueless bat as u did not even bother to read my posts. keep trolling along. i only questioned the purpose of this thread yet got shot down by a kid.

sorry for asking a question and expressing my opinions

And what is the problem of he posting it here? Not necessary to be rude with him just because you think it´s a useless post. No offense but from my point of view you acted like an idiot and he just answered you the same way.

@jonneymendoza
36912777.jpg

STFO and stop acting like a child-troll .

Last edited:
And what is the problem of he posting it here? Not necessary to be rude with him just because you think it´s a useless post. No offense but from my point of view you acted like an idiot and he just answered you the same way.

Did i say it was a problem? i asked if he worked or known someone from konami. how is that acting like an idiot?

I'll welcome this mode, it sounds very interesting indeed. You've thought it out very well, sounds better than FIFA's mode I suppose. :)

Great post Nik.

We definitely need this mode on pes 2014. Hope somehow konami be able to read this thread!

11v11 is now a real thing for PES, so guys start brainstorming ideas. Lets make some noise!

Next week is Gamescom, so we might hear more about the 11v11 mode. Are you guys as excited as I am?:BYE:

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 14s
Hi guys. PC version available on @metaboli now. Also, we're starting 11v11 online beta this week for PC, registration starting later today

Get ready, guys!

Translation from Hosoda FB page #PES2015
Bztwc_EIYAEHafg.jpg:large

11v11 Mode in the works for PES 2016!

Info taken from the twitter of the amazing Bryan (aka.B-Man) from PES United!

The Futsal mode will be a perfect addition to the game as well, it will work as a bonding mechanism for new playes in 11's team!

What do you guys think of this news?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom