I want to return to PES 2013 | Advice please

Peter Withe

It must be. It is! Peter Withe!
10 August 2018
I own a PS3 ... could I pick up PES 2013 and download a PES 2013 option file with current 2018/19 teams and edited stadiums?

or doesnt this exist?

I own a PS3 ... could I pick up PES 2013 and download a PES 2013 option file with current 2018/19 teams and edited stadiums?

or doesnt this exist?

You should be able to.
I'm playing Pes 13 on PS3,but I decided to go with the roster that was back then
Place the question in the "retro corner" threading think @Lobbedball plays 13 as well

You should be able to.
I'm playing Pes 13 on PS3,but I decided to go with the roster that was back then
Place the question in the "retro corner" threading think @Lobbedball plays 13 as well
thanks dude!!

I have just order PES 2013 on PS3 so will be with me in a few days..

guess I better jump over to retro corner ... thanks again :)

The problem I have found with rolling back to old PES on PS3 is that the data packs are no longer live as Konami has taken down the servers. Most of the options files out there for PES 2013 require the 6.0 update but there is no way to add it.

Yes, exactly this. The 'game data' folder on the ps3 cannot be added to manually. Perhaps you can with a modded ps3. Before I realised that I downloaded half a dozen things purporting to be datapack 6.0. God knows what I've got on my computer!

Last edited:
Yes, exactly this. The 'game data' folder on the ps3 cannot be added to manually. Perhaps you can with a model ps3. Before I realised that I downloaded half a dozen things purporting to be datapack 6.0. God knows what I've got on my computer!
I did the same before I worked out the problem. Still plays a great game. It's just a shame it's so easy to develop players in PES 2013's ML. The player growth is crazily fast.

They could just have a KONAMI e-shop in their site were they would have dlcs updates etc for all the older pes,Even the older games before pes2010 in standalone version games.It would be easy money for them and convenience for us.

They could just have a KONAMI e-shop in their site were they would have dlcs updates etc for all the older pes,Even the older games before pes2010 in standalone version games.It would be easy money for them and convenience for us.
But then that might persuade even more PES fans to play the old games rather than the most recent release, complete with its MyClub focus. That's the cash cow now for Konami.

Yes, exactly this. The 'game data' folder on the ps3 cannot be added to manually. Perhaps you can with a modded ps3. Before I realised that I downloaded half a dozen things purporting to be datapack 6.0. God knows what I've got on my computer!

I have PES 2013 for PC, how do I add datapack 6.0 manually? Thank you!

Just imagine a konami compilation for new gen, volume one Pes 1-3 vol 2 4-6 and a package with 8-11 then 12-13-14.
Pes 19 would go belly up
That would be a dream. I've seen Capcom did a similar thing for the Resident Evil games on PS3 (dunno if it's out for PS4 too), at the moment you could bring home some classics for like 15€.
I'd just add PES 2011 to the bundle containing 2012 and 2013 though, it feels much more like them than like PES 2008-2009-2010.
I don't really know where to put PES 2014 though, it is kinda "unique" in my opinion.
Doesn't fit well in the 2011-2012-2013 group, it's similar to 2015 but again it wouldn't fit well in a 2015-2016-2017 group either.

That would be a dream. I've seen Capcom did a similar thing for the Resident Evil games on PS3 (dunno if it's out for PS4 too), at the moment you could bring home some classics for like 15€.
I'd just add PES 2011 to the bundle containing 2012 and 2013 though, it feels much more like them than like PES 2008-2009-2010.
I don't really know where to put PES 2014 though, it is kinda "unique" in my opinion.
Doesn't fit well in the 2011-2012-2013 group, it's similar to 2015 but again it wouldn't fit well in a 2015-2016-2017 group either.
Would be one of the greatest thing ever.
11-12-13 is a better combo,you'd probably have 14 as a stand alone gene,doesn't really fit in with the older games.
Yes I've seen all the old RE games on Xbox store,I acctually re played RE 1 when I had game pass,great game,strange controls though.

Back
Top Bottom