I want a modern net, who can make a real net???

Behnam_o2

Non-League
9 December 2009
hello guys, i want a modern net and real, because this game net is very bad style and unreal!! who can make a modern net????

I dont think he means changing the color.. its about the net loosnes (like in very low leagues) modern nets are box shaped not this floppy something we got :/

610x.jpg

or

610x.jpg

Which is the best? :THINK:

bulwa-boy said correct, yes secend is good,modern nets are box shaped. this game net is very floppy and weak!!!! I have not seen anyone make a square net, Anyone seen? (sorry my english not good)

This is something Konami had spot on in the last gen, the nets were all superb, is there any reason why they have changed them to a non european look????

90% of nets in the champions league are square...........why make them different.

Konami's attention to detail is very bad, even a simple patch or DLC is easy to do but they just don't do anything. I do like the different colours but why not let us choose the style and colours to suit individual tastes..............there is just very little innovation.

yeah u asked the same ques i used to ask since pes 2008
can any 1 make a goal nets like those were in pes 6 ?
but u knw what i think it it was possible there must be some 1 some where who made it since pes 2009
i wish KONAMI would fix the nets at the next pes 2011

thats the only thing I want in PES. I dont need licenses, stadiums, kits, balls, boots etc etc. I just want proper nets - call me freak but thats what I want. PES 6 had good looking the nets but they acted like metal. PES 2008-2009-2010 has poor looking nets but they have the best animation out there...

The person who will change the nets in PES will be a genius to me...

As to the shape, yeah most teams have square, but hexagon is used a lot too. World cup 2002, 2006 used only hexagonal nets, Real Madrid in years 2002-2009 used hex, Roma, lot of Italian teams, most polish 1 league, some Spanish, few English etc.

what about the gamescom nets
it's not the best net but at least it's better than those in the game

61380928.png

can anyone bring us gamescom nets !:CONFUSE:

I'd like there to be options, different kinds of nets.

The standardized nets in English football have taken the charm away from so many grounds.

Back
Top Bottom