1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I played the game and edit mode is so bad check inside for more info

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by irfo2004, 7 October 2006.

1. irfo2004

irfo2004 League 1

7 August 2005
    TODAY I PLAYED PES 6 AT HMV IN OXFORD STREET AND I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CHECK THE EDIT MODE AND I HAVE TO SAY EDIT MODE IS SO BAD YOU CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYER LIKE CHANGE NAME ,NUMBER WHOS CAPTIAN AND POSTION THATS ALL BUT OVER ALL GRAPHIC IS COOL IN HD TV 100% I'M GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MY FIREND WHO NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL GAME IS GOING TO BUY PES 6 TOO

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    THANKS FOR THAT

3. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

I think your keyboard may have developed a fault matey. See those green indicator lights in the top right, I have a sneaking suspicion that the middle one is lit.

4. valdemaniak

valdemaniak Non-League

30 December 2005
    r u sure mate? then please post some info about the possibility to transfer players...

5. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    You can't

6. EtHi9

EtHi9 League 2

5 August 2003
    North East
    dont believe it til i see it

7. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    CAPS ARE FUN!

8. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    MAYBE KONAMI LEFT THE FULL EDIT MODE OUT OF THE IN-STORE DEMO VERSION BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE FUCKING ABOUT WITH PLAYERS STATS AND APPEARENCES ETC ETC...

9. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    MAYBE THEY DID.

Shall we stop now? >_>

10. freddyboy

freddyboy Inside Bristol Mary

18 April 2002
    Peterborough
    I might be wrong, but I seem to recall that in all the demos of other PES games, most options are greyed out, and you can only pick exhibition mode, and the teams they want you to play - eng v Brazil or Arg?

11. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Yes you are right Freddyboy.

12. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Probably you played with lisenced teams? There you never can edit much in PES 5, so that may be the same in PES 6 (?)

13. YaKooZa

YaKooZa Conference

26 April 2006
    KONAMI, JUST RELASE THE DEMO FFS !!1one!:@

14. psimonius

psimonius Guest

Patience is the key.

15. HOMERSIMPSON

HOMERSIMPSON Psn: mdotk

14 October 2005
    Wherever I please.
    The Gunners
    irfo u should of taken a camera and taken as much pics as poss

and by tha way could you edit boots?

16. slasher

slasher Take that Mr Silva

21 June 2003
    Belfast
    Man United
    I smell bullshit.

17. irfo2004

irfo2004 League 1

7 August 2005
    As I told you there are no edit team only edit player still it is possible that the game i played was beta version of pes6 but all teams was there an all option are available