1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I need a little help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ForzaDepor, 7 March 2007.

1. ForzaDepor

ForzaDepor Guest

hello fellas. i have a little problem with the super patch. everything is were it needs to be (that i know of) however i cant change the stadium that i play at, nor the ball that i play with. i always play at the same stadium with the same ball every game. idk what to do!!! i need help!! it drives me crzy!!! im dieing to play and enjoy it... please can someone help? please help!!!!! cheers

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    You will have to be a little more specific.

Are you using Kitserver at all?

Or is the problem that whatever arena/ball you select in the in-game pre-match setup, only one ball/arena is selected regardless of your choice? If that is the case, which ball/arena is it that is chosen all the time?

First thought if for you to simply reinstall the game and re-apply the superpatch.

3. ForzaDepor

ForzaDepor Guest

sorry about that. ill try to be a little clearer now. lets see. i downloaded the latest Superpatch and did everything the directions told me to do. Now in the pre-match set up i have the arena/ball option on random, however i get a stadium in argentina and the yellow an blue premiership ball every match, no matter the team. even if i try to change the stadium i still get that one argentina stadium and that one ball. everything else about the patch works, including the chants, jerseys, faces, linupes, music, menus.... but no matter what i do i get that one stadium and that one ball, regardless of my choice. it really drives me crzy... i hope that was a little clearer, i would love to get this fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your help!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 7 March 2007
  4. ForzaDepor

ForzaDepor Guest

by the way. i can also go to the meseum and look at all the stadiums, but when it hits a certain stadium (not sure which one) it crashes to desktop... i dont know if thats any help.... i hope i can fix this problem.. thanks again!!

5. ForzaDepor

ForzaDepor Guest

hello again gents! thank you!!!! i figured it out, you have to push select during the kit menu.... i just have one more question. do i have to pick a diff stadium each time i want to play? or is there a random stadium selection? thanks!!