I need a little help!!!!!

F

ForzaDepor

hello fellas. i have a little problem with the super patch. everything is were it needs to be (that i know of) however i cant change the stadium that i play at, nor the ball that i play with. i always play at the same stadium with the same ball every game. idk what to do!!! i need help!! it drives me crzy!!! im dieing to play and enjoy it... please can someone help? please help!!!!! cheers

You will have to be a little more specific.

Are you using Kitserver at all?

Or is the problem that whatever arena/ball you select in the in-game pre-match setup, only one ball/arena is selected regardless of your choice? If that is the case, which ball/arena is it that is chosen all the time?

First thought if for you to simply reinstall the game and re-apply the superpatch.

sorry about that. ill try to be a little clearer now. lets see. i downloaded the latest Superpatch and did everything the directions told me to do. Now in the pre-match set up i have the arena/ball option on random, however i get a stadium in argentina and the yellow an blue premiership ball every match, no matter the team. even if i try to change the stadium i still get that one argentina stadium and that one ball. everything else about the patch works, including the chants, jerseys, faces, linupes, music, menus.... but no matter what i do i get that one stadium and that one ball, regardless of my choice. it really drives me crzy... i hope that was a little clearer, i would love to get this fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your help!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way. i can also go to the meseum and look at all the stadiums, but when it hits a certain stadium (not sure which one) it crashes to desktop... i dont know if thats any help.... i hope i can fix this problem.. thanks again!!

hello again gents! thank you!!!! i figured it out, you have to push select during the kit menu.... i just have one more question. do i have to pick a diff stadium each time i want to play? or is there a random stadium selection? thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom