I Need A Job

fmgod

Non-League
25 December 2005
Pardew.jpg

Hello forum users

I'm a very good manager, I was at West Ham until they sacked because of that bald bloke they call the devil. I have good person skills, I played Reo-Coker many times even though he played very badly, I also wasted all my money at Tesco on Carlton Cole and Tyrone Mears. I use to manage Reading but now they hate me and most recently West Ham, I want a job so badly so I can pay for Roy Carroll's booze and polish for Eggert Magnusson's shiny head. I will accept any job including the Charlton job as their manager is about as clever as me. I wish Curbs the best as he is more clever than me and shops at ASDA so he can bring in some good players.

All the best I hope to hear from you soon

Pards

You are probably my favourite black person of all time, apart from Denzel Washington.

The 2 previous posts in this thread by me have been funnier than the actual comedic effort which started it. I am brilliant.

Pardew.jpg

Hello forum users

I'm a very good manager, I was at West Ham until they sacked because of that bald bloke they call the devil. I have good person skills, I played Reo-Coker many times even though he played very badly, I also wasted all my money at Tesco on Carlton Cole and Tyrone Mears. I use to manage Reading but now they hate me and most recently West Ham, I want a job so badly so I can pay for Roy Carroll's booze and polish for Eggert Magnusson's shiny head. I will accept any job including the Charlton job as their manager is about as clever as me. I wish Curbs the best as he is more clever than me and shops at ASDA so he can bring in some good players.

All the best I hope to hear from you soon

Pards
I think he can pay for his own, after all he earns alot for sitting on the bench:D wata great job:d

Hutch is a legend though. He saved my (love)life, you know. His generosity three years and two months ago has kept me and the missus together ever since. And you will think that's a joke or something, but it actually isn't. Seriously. You'd think I'd always remember that, but I only remember when people put the words "Hutch" and "legend" in the same sentence.

You laugh at your own jokes all you want, Hutch lad. Did you ever finish writing that sitcom?

I hang around with Ian out of Shameless sometimes, true news.
Jack, I haven't written a sitcom. I will get Ian out of Shameless to star in it when I do though.

Fucking hell, I appear to have left the door for retards open...

I hang around with Ian out of Shameless sometimes, true news.
Jack, I haven't written a sitcom. I will get Ian out of Shameless to star in it when I do though.

Is he famous?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom