i just wana buy psx convertor

Thats what I have and its perfect.
I used to have the play.com convertor but it was shite. This one is good.

i just recieved these two controler and super box 5 pro but i got problem i cant use two controler and even i cant configuer the dpad and right stick , i also installed the drivers it is the same so what will i do .

I just plugged it in and everything worked perfect even before I installed the drivers. So I just left things how they are.

Should not have bought the Joy Box 5 Pro. I made this mistake. Do not use the drivers. If(with the drivers installed only) you leave more than one controller plugged into it while you reboot your system it will get caught in an endless loop(with windows xp) with a BSOD until you unplug the controllers from the joybox 5 pro. This is a known problem with the drivers. If you can catch what is being said on the BSOD before your systems resets itself, it will complain about the maypro.sys driver causing a conflict, blah blah blah. So don't use them. If I were you, unplug the device. Go to add/remove and uninstalle the "tigergame converter" drivers. Reboot and then plug the device in with the amount of controllers you intend on using plugged into it and just go to the gamepad config screen and both controllers should fully work. :)

Last edited:
A lot of these devices do not need Special drivers for XP hence as RuneEdge said his worked straight away and didnt need anything else. These converters have been around way before the days of XP and so XP has its own driver to support them. I personally own one and ive had it for about 5 years or so now.

DJ

thanks all of u but i did the first time it worked and the ather day it didnt work so that is why i installed the driver , i get also that problem .maypro.sys when i install ,:( i instaled the old driver it works good but only one controler .respostime also is not good :( , they must bring new drivers .

Back
Top Bottom