1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I just got Winning Eleven 11

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by J-vader, 23 April 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-vader

J-vader Guest

i'm in thailand and just bought a game called "winning eleven 11". i asked the guy in the shop if i could have a quick go on it before i bought it and it looks the business. WINNING ELEVEN 11, but i don't believe its real, cos i didn't think that it had been released. does anyone know what its all about???

oh yeah rooney is on the cover and henry is in the menu background instead of adriano. when the game starts it shows a load of clips of footage of maradonna and pele. like i said it looks real, but i can't have a proper look at it till i get home in a couple of weeks time. does anyone know anything about it???

2. world`soccer

world`soccer Banned

23 April 2006
    In The Heart oF SocceR
    Arsenal
    It`s a Patch :)

they change the covers and the name of the game so it will be like new to fool people :) and i`ve downloaded this patch before its for PES6

3. EPG

EPG League 1

3 November 2006
    Rooney on the cover?? i doubt it, cos rooney has a contract with Fifa, it must be fake

4. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Try buying games you pirate scum!

5. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Lol at ninja.. :)

Dj

6. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Yeh quit buying pirate games, are you a moron.

You can download them for free :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.