1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I just got WE 10, what is THE BEST option file for it?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by joekilla, 30 June 2006.

1. joekilla

joekilla Guest

I was thinking the one with the dude who said it works with unpatched games(like i have), but i do have the option of putting on HD if i wanted to, at the moment i dont have space but when i finish this other game i will erase that one and add WE 10. So which is the best?

2. joekilla

joekilla Guest

Wow i just read you can put COMMENTARY into the game!, i was always turning off the Japan folks, i want to put in the Spanish guys and now its possible.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31258

I got a question, from what he says there looks pretty simple, but i want to know if the MUSIC patches i saw in that forum( my my patch) are just as simple to add?, music its not that important but you know just asking.

3. Abhishek

Abhishek Best player in the world

29 January 2006
    India
    Liverpool
    yes quite simple, just do exactly as the instructions given, theres also another guide at the top of the downloads section

4. joekilla

joekilla Guest

thanks. so what is the best option file?

5. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Everton FC and Burnley FC
    If your not using a patch I would go for either Whistles, or dragonskin's they are both superb 8)

6. joekilla

joekilla Guest

I am using the WEhellas patch, AMAZING WORK major props to them ;).