I have a problem some may have it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Well i have been playing Pes6 Online a lot lately (im so sick of Inter, god...) and with that comes my bad taste for accepting a defeat. Well, i win like 60% of the games (im new to this, Lol), 5% i draw and the other 35% i lose, and here my bad taste for defeats comes. Well the problem is that i don't EVER accept defeat, even if i try to convince myself that i lost because i made a mistake i Always try to pick a fight for the simple fact that i lost a game, how embarrassing.. :SHHH:
Wonder some other people could share their "problems" and experiences, and maybe a "cure" or treatment for this because if really annoyed with my annoyance about defeat, i want to stop but i don't know how to accept it. :THINK:

Lol thats what makes it kinda stupid, irl i really don't like to lose at anything even more hate to fail, but there is something in this game that when losing makes me appeal to "F*CKING LAGGER; STFU GTFO CHEATER; LUCKY B*TCH F*CK YOU" and those kind of comments which i am trying to avoid but always come up when i lose a stupid game.
Btw thanks for pointing out the obvious smart ass..jeez...

Lol thats what makes it kinda stupid, irl i really don't like to lose at anything even more hate to fail, but there is something in this game that when losing makes me appeal to "F*CKING LAGGER; STFU GTFO CHEATER; LUCKY B*TCH F*CK YOU" and those kind of comments which i am trying to avoid but always come up when i lose a stupid game.

If it's that obvious to you, why complain about it and start a completely useless thread?

Well i have been playing Pes6 Online a lot lately (im so sick of Inter, god...) and with that comes my bad taste for accepting a defeat. Well, i win like 60% of the games (im new to this, Lol), 5% i draw and the other 35% i lose, and here my bad taste for defeats comes. Well the problem is that i don't EVER accept defeat, even if i try to convince myself that i lost because i made a mistake i Always try to pick a fight for the simple fact that i lost a game, how embarrassing.. :SHHH:
Wonder some other people could share their "problems" and experiences, and maybe a "cure" or treatment for this because if really annoyed with my annoyance about defeat, i want to stop but i don't know how to accept it. :THINK:

You constantly post this kind of thing.
Burna's bang on the money with his response, pointless thread, un-called for response from you Neoexodus.:COAT:

You could only be Liverpool fans for such pitiful and stupid posts. WHy do you care if its pointless or not? I never asked for the oppinion of the topics title or theme so gtfo if you will not participate.

Again, what i intend with this topic is knowing situations where people get angry for a game or even situations that really got you upset, either in pes or in any other game or irl situation, if you have the experience and would like to talk about it, you can tell us the way you found to stop those anger strikes. Every1 gets upset with a situation, even for a computer game lol.

You could only be Liverpool fans for such pitiful and stupid posts. WHy do you care if its pointless or not? I never asked for the oppinion of the topics title or theme so gtfo if you will not participate..

What's that supposed to mean? What has the teams we support got to do with a silly thread such as this? We did participate and give you our opinion.

there is something in this game that when losing makes me appeal to "F*CKING LAGGER; STFU GTFO CHEATER; LUCKY B*TCH F*CK YOU" and those kind of comments which i am trying to avoid but always come up when i lose a stupid game.

You say you try and avoid comments such as those high-lighted in red but also admit to doing it?

Your kind of all over the place with your point here.

I'm not posting to argue with you, I just don't agree with any of your comments.

That's thread participation isn't it?

:OT: or maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom