1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I have a pal xbox360, will winning eleven 2010 ntsc-j work?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ophilius, 6 March 2010.

1. ophilius

ophilius Non-League

3 June 2006
    London
    West Ham
    Btw, i made an account based in japan for my 360, and i was able to download winning eleven 2010 demo which plays awesome, better than pes 2010 imo, i just want to know if the game that i ordered will also work on this japanese account? Please post asap, desperately need to know

arigato!!

2. Honome

Honome The Hated Chatbox Murder

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    unfortunely, it won´t work. you need a japonese xbox 360 to play it.

3. ophilius

ophilius Non-League

3 June 2006
    London
    West Ham
    thanks for the reply, guess i need ps3 lol

4. Honome

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    yes, a ps3 will work 100%, for sure!

5. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
    Owning an Xbox360 absolutely sucks for PES fans!!!

6. b2y2006

b2y2006 Premiership

23 April 2006
    Saudi Arabia
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Hi,

I think not :) becuse Xbox PES can be Patched with the real deal kits and faces :)

not like PS3 Crapi kits and faces :)

7. ophilius

ophilius Non-League

3 June 2006
    London
    West Ham
    so sad how xbox misses out on winning eleven, so i got ps3 now, waitin for it to arrive :D, no more runescape for me LOL, btw this new winning 11 aoki blue championship, is it just a worldcup version and can you only play as japan?

8. Honome

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    PS3 games are region free, so you can import the game and play on your PS3 with no problems.

9. aarenlainey

aarenlainey Non-League

29 March 2010
    I have also downloaded the Demo version of 2010.
    I to find it comparatively better than the other
    games.

10. nomzz333

nomzz333 Non-League

16 April 2010
    You may be surprise to know that i did not know about it before , actually i came here while working on data related to projects which are mentioned under and find this post and web different one , there are certainly many different posts at here and this one also seems to me different one , one may get useful information from this...