1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I have a little problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by DrMorsa, 28 June 2008.

1. DrMorsa

DrMorsa Non-League

25 February 2008
    please help me if you can... i have 2.4 ghz procesor, 1 giga ram and a 256 ram video card.... the game runs just fine on high settings, but i still have one problem. All the in-game scenes (movies)(when players come to field, when they celebrate a goal...), runs in slow motion... why is that? i even downloaded the latest drivers for my video card. nothing... what could be the problem?

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    What is your card?

3. DrMorsa

DrMorsa Non-League

25 February 2008
    geforce 7600gs

4. Lizarazu77

Lizarazu77 Eagles fly high

25 March 2008
    Izmir/Turkey
    Besiktas
    i dont play pes 2008 much but i have it in my pc,it is duel core 3.0,512 mb video card ati 2600 hd pro,2 gb ram,160 gb hard disk and i have same problem like u,game works fine,everything on high detail hours long you can play withjout any problem but when it comes to reply then it gets slow,actually i heard alot of people have this problem,that must be something wrong about the game,u better play pes 6 mate,2008 gameplay sucks

5. cesarpo

cesarpo pesmaster

14 June 2006
    install fraps (google it, if you don't know what is it)and see what fps are you getting, also, enabling frameskip and disabling v-sync (in the settings window) will help.

6. DrMorsa

DrMorsa Non-League

25 February 2008
    in the menu i have 50 fps, during the game i have 20 fps and when the replay comes it shows me 7 fps. it's very disturbing.... i even did what cesarpo said in the settings...