I have a little problem

DrMorsa

Non-League
25 February 2008
please help me if you can... i have 2.4 ghz procesor, 1 giga ram and a 256 ram video card.... the game runs just fine on high settings, but i still have one problem. All the in-game scenes (movies)(when players come to field, when they celebrate a goal...), runs in slow motion... why is that? i even downloaded the latest drivers for my video card. nothing... what could be the problem?

i dont play pes 2008 much but i have it in my pc,it is duel core 3.0,512 mb video card ati 2600 hd pro,2 gb ram,160 gb hard disk and i have same problem like u,game works fine,everything on high detail hours long you can play withjout any problem but when it comes to reply then it gets slow,actually i heard alot of people have this problem,that must be something wrong about the game,u better play pes 6 mate,2008 gameplay sucks

install fraps (google it, if you don't know what is it)and see what fps are you getting, also, enabling frameskip and disabling v-sync (in the settings window) will help.

in the menu i have 50 fps, during the game i have 20 fps and when the replay comes it shows me 7 fps. it's very disturbing.... i even did what cesarpo said in the settings...

Back
Top Bottom