1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I hate ESPN

Discussion in 'Football' started by Stupid Wanker, 18 April 2006.

1. How in the hell do they NOT show the Barca-Milan game!!!?? They are showing Ars-Vil WTF?

2. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    stupid wanker, its on sentana sports on directv, channel 615...

3. Now I hate DISH NETWORK!!! It never ends!!!

4. bebo

bebo Looking for a Manager

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
    i agree,only the spanish espn deportes is good they show futbol,but setanta is the best for cup games.

5. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    stupid wanker, where do you live? some pubs show games...

6. Thanks Saunders. I live in Cleveland and there are plenty of places I could go. I just live in a DVR world and if I can't DVR it I dont see it. Thanks for the help though! I'll just have to watch FSC tonight because we all know sportscenter wont have anything...

7. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Do you get Telelatino? Or is that only Canada? I'm pretty sure they showed CL games for Italian teams.

8. TurboG

TurboG I Love you Mary Jane!!

25 December 2005
    Caracas - Venezuela
    Manchester United
    Espn for Latin America is cool a lot of soccer :)

9. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    @Turbo you mean ESPN Deportes? That's where I watched it today. Much prefer the Spanish commentators (even though I don't understand) over Italian ones (which I also don't understand :p). They commentate in very exciting fashion, maybe it's just the language I don't know or maybe it's the people commentating but the ones on ESPN deportes glue you to TV and make match sound so interesting and exciting!
    I get TLN and yeah they show Italian teams but I don't like to watch there if I have other choices which I usually do now for 2 years or so since I got satelite. Not only do I not understand it but even when it's English commentary obviously they're sooooo damn biased! And when other team scores like Barca today, you wouldn't even hear them haha they were absolutely quiet! You wouldn't know a team scored, you'd think the ball had maybe gone out for a "throw-in" since they're silent! :lol: