I get this error on my xbox 360 - please help

R

Ronaldooooo

Could not find a FATX drive to open

Yeah, i get this on explorer360.

It'll be appreciated if you could help.

It meaans that when you have your PC connected to your 360 via the Xsata USB cable the 360 is switched off and therefore when you open up Xplorer 360 it cannot read the 360 Hard drive coz it is not powered up.Hope this helps??

Either that or the 360 is having the exclusive access to the hard drive and the PC cant see it.

Make sure nothing is running like downloads etc.. and you should be ok.

DJ

Ronaldooooo said:
Could not find a FATX drive to open

Yeah, i get this on explorer360.

It'll be appreciated if you could help.

The usb drivers for 360xplorer did'nt load correctly. Be sure to connect the xsata to your pc and that the pc is on and the 360 is off. Then turn on the 360, now the drivers should load correctly. At least that worked for me..

I'm hopeless, still getting the error. Maybe I'm connecting the mini-usb port in the wrong spot of the xbox or pc.:(

stuwolf said:
It meaans that when you have your PC connected to your 360 via the Xsata USB cable the 360 is switched off and therefore when you open up Xplorer 360 it cannot read the 360 Hard drive coz it is not powered up.Hope this helps??

I don't understand, please explain in more details. Thanks!

You are using Vista?

Right Click on your Xplorer360 program icon or file.
Go to: Properties
Select the "Compatibility" Tab.
Under (Compatiblity Mode) Check the box: "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)

Also, at the bottom-

Check: "Run this program as an administrator" to always have it run under those privileges.

Back
Top Bottom