I get an infraction... TG gets away with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djdoc

Seriously, ok I called him a fake french twat but he was posting about how Gay I am and always posts shit about how crap the 360 is and how amazing the PS3 is... yet I get an infraction? WTF is with that?

Consider yourself happy that you only got an infraction...
The fact that he is biased is not an offense...
Maybe you could apologize and forget it all...
You're not a bad guy but i can understand that you irritate quite a lot of people.

so does he! and he is allowed to call me gay and get away with it because??

What most of you English people tend to forget is that not all the people who come here on a regular basis ar native English speakers...
For a person like Thomasgoal (who's English is far from fluent)some of your posts can seem very "threatening"...
If he calls you "gay" this may well be because he is not in a position to have a discussions amongs equals with the likes of you (and yes, you can be very agressively biased...). Besides that, what's wrong with being called gay...do you have anything against gay people (watch out for a second warning if so..)???
Furthermore i don't understand why it should enrage you that somebody is biased towards PS3 and "against" XBOX360 (or FIFA or PES)...i don't understand all this animosity towards mere consumer objects or do you consider them golden cows????
I think it's fair that you got a warning because in this "battle" Thomasgoal (being a non native English speaker) is the weaker party...the weaker party should always be protected more or less...
Leave all this behind and learn from it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom